Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Quote from: peafunk31 on Sep 22, 2011, 06:50 PM
Quote from: capt. scotty on Sep 17, 2011, 12:23 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on Sep 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
Leaving tomorrow for 6 days in Aruba!!!! :D Fucking pumped! Gonna slam these like strong IPAs at a MPP tailgate party

Well, maybe that's not a good idea. ::) Ah screw it! Bring on the drunken tropical shenanigans!

Just make sure nobody drops any floories in your drink!!  ;D

Have a great time man!

;D managed to avoid the floories. I gave a wide berth to anyone named Doug that looked like this

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TheBigChicken

so happy 4 u Woody...send me your nem addy......
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

woodnymph

Thanks John!!!  I definitely will let you know (I'm not even sure yet what it is hahah!)  But I'll be in by October 1st or 2nd-ish, and I'll let you know for sure!!  Thanks!!!  :-D  :-D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

woodnymph

Climbed up the stairway to heaven last Sunday.......

Makes my palms sweaty all over again just looking at these shots hahah  what a crazy fire tower.......

ALady

Good horoscopes  :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjk73

Quote from: BH on Sep 29, 2011, 12:18 AM
REDBIRDS!

great finish to a lackluster season. Lets hope they can stay on fire in the playoffs.

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

BH

I don't have a picture but my shirt says "6-3"

(That's the Cards' record against the Phils this year.)  :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: BH on Sep 29, 2011, 05:44 PM
I don't have a picture but my shirt says "6-3"

(That's the Cards' record against the Phils this year.)  :)

My shirt says ZERO. That's how many hits the opposing team got last time Roy Halladay pitched a NLDS Game 1.  :thumbsup:
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

woodnymph

Such a beeeeeaaauuuuttiiiifullllll morninggggg!!!!!  Gonna pick up some fresh eggs from my herb school teacher's chickens & ducks after work today!  They're so good, and I helped raise the little babies this spring!!!  :)

woodnymph

MOVING COMMENCES TODAY!!  To the Treehouse I go!!!   :D :D

weeniebeenie

The whole Soundgarden coming to Australia thing has had me looking like this  :D lately.
Thought of Matt Cameron playing Searching With My Good Eye Closed in front of my good eyes is too much.
How loud can silence get?

mjk73

3 more sleeps and I get to hand with my oldest friend. She's pretty bad ass. And in 5 sleeps I get to run, a lot. I so don't give a shit about work right now and for me that is a joy.

:beer:

lil sis

Moving to NYC!  Finally getting out of my current living situation (had to contact a lawyer because I found out my current landlord spent my security deposit and never sent me my bank info for where it is being kept--NJ tenant law).  Found a great apartment and it is being fully renovated--new kitchen, new bathroom, new hardwood floors.  Even negotiated one month of free rent.  Move in date is 11/1.  Super excited!!!  :D
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

bluesky

Hey will you be in Queens? if so we will come your way for great indian food !!! :P (this tongue needs to be facing up)
Quote from: lil sis on Oct 05, 2011, 11:38 AM
Moving to NYC!  Finally getting out of my current living situation (had to contact a lawyer because I found out my current landlord spent my security deposit and never sent me my bank info for where it is being kept--NJ tenant law).  Found a great apartment and it is being fully renovated--new kitchen, new bathroom, new hardwood floors.  Even negotiated one month of free rent.  Move in date is 11/1.  Super excited!!!  :D

headhunter

Awesome!!! Congratulations and on behalf of Mayor Bloomberg, welcome to the Apple!
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Penny Lane

Quote from: headhunter on Oct 05, 2011, 01:57 PM

Awesome!!! Congratulations and on behalf of Mayor Bloomberg, welcome to the Apple!

NICE! I could have helped you with NJ Tenant law (the most tenant friendly state!) After many wranglings with landlords, I'm an expert! Glad you got it straightened out.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ericm

Congrats lil sis!!  :beer:

Enjoy The Big Apple. The new apartment sounds sweet, and good going on the one month free rent.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

ynwa

way to go sis!  i look forward to sister visits in the city!  also, you're totally coming with me to do my negotiations when i look for my new place  ;)
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss