Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on Jan 23, 2012, 03:19 PM
My grandpop is home from the hospital and doing much better. Long road ahead but the forecast is favorable.

I'm absolutely in LOVE with the guitar I got last month. Having it has made playing that much more enjoyable. I seriously can't believe it's mine

...and in addition to this I just found 2 apartments in Philly in my price range that I hope to check out this week.

...and I met a cool gal a while back and things have been going pretty awesome with her.

...and I'm going to Louisville in July.

Life ain't too bad right about now.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

megalicious

HOLY EFFIN S BATMAN, I AM GONNA HAVE A BABY.

Seriously. I found out yesterday. I have had 4 different doctors tell me I couldn't have kids, so I'd just given up on it. And now I am knocked up.

Meggo is preggo, y'all.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Fully

Quote from: megalicious on Jan 25, 2012, 10:02 AM

Seriously. I found out yesterday. I have had 4 different doctors tell me I couldn't have kids, so I'd just given up on it. And now I am knocked up.

Meggo is preggo, y'all.
That explains why you've been in the mood so much! It will increase, btw! Congratulations!!!!

Crispy

Meggo is preggo, y'all.

WOW, congrabulations, baby lady!

No wonder you've been so goddamn horny.  :thumbsup:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Penny Lane

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 25, 2012, 10:18 AM

Meggo is preggo, y'all.

So true...ha ha...congrats, Meg! Where there's a (Will), there's a way! (get it ??)  ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

NoVa_NoLa

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 25, 2012, 10:18 AM

Meggo is preggo, y'all.

;D   Congrats Meg!!!  Awesome news!   :)

ALady

What the what!!!  Congrats, lady!  Super exciting news!    :D

(and yes, it does tend to explain the extra friskiness  ;) ;D )
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

vespachick

Congrats Meg! Just remember to not bombard your fb friends with constant pics of the baby like so many other new mothers do! That's so annoying   ::)

Good luck!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Taterbug

Meggo is preggo, y'all.

Congrats Meg,  welcome to parenthood.  What a wonderful surprise for you.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

megalicious

Thanks, y'all! I am beyond elated right now!
:D :D :D

evilurges86

awww yay!! Congratulations meg!
"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

Jaimoe

Fully

Quote from: megalicious on Jan 25, 2012, 12:50 PM

And probably pretty horny!!!! ;D

mjk73

Sweet!And now let the uncontrollable 1st time pregancy horniness kick in.

megalicious

Quote from: Fully on Jan 25, 2012, 04:40 PM

That and my boobs are getting HUGE

Fully

Quote from: megalicious on Jan 25, 2012, 05:45 PM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 25, 2012, 04:40 PM
Just wait and see. Nursing boobs are the best until your not nursing any longer, or you get engorged and then it just seems like you are lactating cement. FYI and perhaps TMI: sometimes you will just spray. It's like being a fountain! ;D Get an electric pump.

That and my boobs are getting HUGE

crazylove

You know it doesn't take much to make you happy when you log onto the forum and see some of your peeps are also logged on!  Hi Crispy ,ewind,  ericm! Makes me happy to know we are all in the same place at the same time, intergalactic-ally!  Looking forward to seeing everyone in real time! :)
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm on an indefinite hiatus from drinking. Not sure this is currantly a joy, but I think it'll do me some good. Lately (hell, who am I kidding, the last few years) my life feels like a big blur of work and being shitface wasted. I can barely tell when a week starts and ends anymore. The way my work schedule is set up, its like I have 2 weekends even though its full time. It's getting so tedious that I just can't deal with it anymore.  It's also getting me nowhere. Having just turned 30, I think its natural to question where you are in you're life, but I have some things I'm sure I need to do. And none of them will get done if I'm hammered all the time. I'm not trying to "get on the wagon" or anything, but for now I'm just not going to drink at all, help me break the cycle. I have no doubt about doing it, and I don't think i have a hardcore problem with alcohol, its just what people do here (seriously, the WB/Scranton area is the forth largest binge drinking city in America). I guess I put it here because I think if you make positive changes, good things will come.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Jan 28, 2012, 02:48 AM
I'm on an indefinite hiatus from drinking. Not sure this is currantly a joy, but I think it'll do me some good. Lately (hell, who am I kidding, the last few years) my life feels like a big blur of work and being shitface wasted. I can barely tell when a week starts and ends anymore. The way my work schedule is set up, its like I have 2 weekends even though its full time. It's getting so tedious that I just can't deal with it anymore.  It's also getting me nowhere. Having just turned 30, I think its natural to question where you are in you're life, but I have some things I'm sure I need to do. And none of them will get done if I'm hammered all the time. I'm not trying to "get on the wagon" or anything, but for now I'm just not going to drink at all, help me break the cycle. I have no doubt about doing it, and I don't think i have a hardcore problem with alcohol, its just what people do here (seriously, the WB/Scranton area is the forth largest binge drinking city in America). I guess I put it here because I think if you make positive changes, good things will come.

Sounds like a good plan, Ghosts. Good luck to you!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill