Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

I just bought a loop station from musician's friend.  It'll take a bit to arrive but I can't wait.  Now I can finally play rhythm and lead guitar at the same time!

FarmerYoda

QuoteI just bought a loop station from musician's friend.  It'll take a bit to arrive but I can't wait.  Now I can finally play rhythm and lead guitar at the same time!

:D
very cool!  my brother and i fool around with these sorts of things a lot...

The DARK

Sleep. After 2 weeks without it.
In another time, in another place, in another face

ratsprayer

this is for real and sincere...

any, and i do mean ANY, problems or disagreements that i've ever had with anyone on this forum have always been sorted.  at best, an agreement to disagree took place.  what i'm trying to say is that i'm glad to be a part of a community that can work shit out.  i've been in some pretty heated debates with people over just about any subject imagineable, and one way or the other (usually by PM), the situation has been resolved.  i just happen to be a left-handed, scorpio, melungeon male, and i'm a typical type A personality.  my communication skills aren't nearly as effective as they could be, or maybe they are...

anyway, kudos to the jacket community because in the end we know we're all here for one reason:

COCK

ycartrob

Quotethis is for real and sincere...

any, and i do mean ANY, problems or disagreements that i've ever had with anyone on this forum have always been sorted.  at best, an agreement to disagree took place.  what i'm trying to say is that i'm glad to be a part of a community that can work shit out.  i've been in some pretty heated debates with people over just about any subject imagineable, and one way or the other (usually by PM), the situation has been resolved.  i just happen to be a left-handed, scorpio, melungeon male, and i'm a typical type A personality.  my communication skills aren't nearly as effective as they could be, or maybe they are...

anyway, kudos to the jacket community because in the end we know we're all here for one reason:

COCK

It's a joy to me that rats realizes he's an asshole.

ratsprayer

glad to provide some joy in your day, tracy.

ratsprayer

my new co-worker and my vivid imagination.

:)

vespachick

That face responded and knows we love her.

And that Tracy seems to be a miracle worker as he has assumed her avatar.

Oh, the love abounds. Or abides.  Whatever.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

dragonboy

[size=16]SPRING!!![/size]

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

db, I hate you.  We've had four inches of snow already tonight.  On the good side, maybe my car won't make it to work tomorrow.

ratsprayer

i'm anticipating some wildflowers popping up next week.  bring on the snow trilliums, bloodroots, hepatica, and spring beauties.

dragonboy

Haha, sorry Red!
We didn't have much of a winter here. It's getting warmer everyday & some of the plum blossom (which precedes the cherry blossom here) trees are blooming already.
Stay safe in the snow  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

vespachick

See how funny life is?  Today it was snowing but not enough to keep it on the ground - I love how it falls on the dog's coat and stays there.  I guess I lived too long in LA where it was (almost) always a balmy 75-80.  I gotta say, except for the beaches, I don't really miss LA that much at all = GIVE ME MORE SEASONS!!!  And I don't really miss palm trees either, much prefer cherry blossoms and daffodils.  (Oh, but the margarita's and mexican food are another story!).

dragonboy

QuoteGIVE ME MORE SEASONS!!!
I know what you mean. I don't miss England's weather or lack of distinct seasons.
The UK is famous for it's crappy weather & it's def true - grey sky, cold & wet, grey sky, rain, little bit of blue sky, hot, grey sky, rain, grey sky, cold etc
The seasons are really beautiful here in Japan, they're one of my fav things about this strange little country.

red

What's the weather in the UK like around September?  It's looking like I'll be heading that way around then.

dragonboy

QuoteWhat's the weather in the UK like around September?  It's looking like I'll be heading that way around then.
It was still quite warm when i there late Sept last year but it can be pretty cold. I went to see the Jacket on the 22nd in just a T-shirt.
Vacation?

vespachick

Ya, it's strange - the first time I spent any time in England was for a couple of weeks in Brighton in a distant January and I thought it was crazy cold. That was when I understood why people in the UK have the rep for not showering as much as they might, and drinking so much at the pub - because it's FUCKING COLD outside!  I've since learned about layering.  And drinking seasonally.  Aaah, whiskey, you are a good friend.

dragonboy

QuoteThat was when I understood why people in the UK have the rep for not showering as much as they might, and drinking so much at the pub
Haha, we certainly have a reputation for going to the pub but not showering so much? Really?!
Never heard that one before  ;D

ratsprayer

andrew, brits have quite a rep for texting!

;D ;D ;D

dragonboy

Quoteandrew, brits have quite a rep for texting!

;D ;D ;D
Take their money whilst you can!  ;)