Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whothrewthecake

tomorrow i have a massage after work.

ManNamedTruth

now i'm going to smoke a "vap" and watch okonokos :-/
Vaporizer? Never used one. How is it, recomend?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

megisnotreal

i had to have two new tires put on my car today, and the people at the tire place apparently made a mistake... because i got two new tires but i only had to pay for one.

:) yay  :)

Angry Ewok

Quotei had to have two new tires put on my car today, and the people at the tire place apparently made a mistake... because i got two new tires but i only had to pay for one.

:) yay  :)

Score!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

colleen

IMHO, it's the way to go (although i rarely partake anymore).
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

.Walt

IMHO, it's the way to go (although i rarely partake anymore).

its kind of spending ($180-250) to own one. makes all "tobacco" taste the same. (to me) so if you have some premo shit i prefer a glass. also it sucks if youre smoking with two or buddies, because its not something you just pass around. but it gets you fucked up though, and its really nice if you're smoking by yourself or with one other person.  

this is the one i have: the hot box its worth it

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

megisnotreal

I'm glad the world has realized what a massive asshole Don Imus is.

http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN1022924920070410

megisnotreal

i just found out tickets for lebowski fest go on sale on 4/20
8-)

Taterbug

Pearl Jam playing  Lollapalooza.    :)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

The DARK

QuotePearl Jam playing  Lollapalooza.    :)
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
In another time, in another place, in another face

Taterbug

Better yet. MMJ & PJ. Playing at Lollapalooza,  I saw them 3 times together last year.
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY !!!!! 8-)
Maybe we should move One Big Holiday to Grant Park.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

red

'Name That Tune' is on at a local bar tomorrow.  My team and I are prepared to destroy.

mjkoehler

I finally think I have turned the corner on learning guitar. I learned to play 2 White Stripe songs yesterday (Let's Build a Home and Aluminum). Granted, both songs are very easy. But hey, I have no music ability and feel great about learning 2 rocking songs. Baby steps.....

Angry Ewok

June

One Big Holiday

July

Lebowski Fest

August

MMJ @ Lollapalooza

September

My Birthday

fitzcarraldo

QuoteI finally think I have turned the corner on learning guitar. I learned to play 2 White Stripe songs yesterday (Let's Build a Home and Aluminum). Granted, both songs are very easy. But hey, I have no music ability and feel great about learning 2 rocking songs. Baby steps.....

Good 4 you, keep up the good work.   :)

Nice schedule AE!

red

Quote'Name That Tune' is on at a local bar tomorrow.  My team and I are prepared to destroy.
Wow, we got absolutely killed.  It was embarrassing.  We owned the 70's, 90's and modern categories, but got our asses handed to us in the 80's and country categories.  We had a chance at the end when we could wager all our points, sure enough it was from the 80's and we were hopeless.  Seriously, Krokus?   >:(

Chills

Quote'Name That Tune' is on at a local bar tomorrow.  My team and I are prepared to destroy.
Wow, we got absolutely killed.  It was embarrassing.  We owned the 70's, 90's and modern categories, but got our asses handed to us in the 80's and country categories.  We had a chance at the end when we could wager all our points, sure enough it was from the 80's and we were hopeless.  Seriously, Krokus?   >:(

God, that's tough.
I needed to look that one up and had a good laugh at the allmusic site.

"A typical mid-'80s Euro-metal band from Switzerland, Krokus formed back in the '70s as a symphonic rock outfit modeled on the likes of Yes and ELP, switching to metal when the band's former direction proved unprofitable. The hard rock lineup included Maltese-born vocalist Marc Storace, guitarists Fernando Von Arb and Tommy Kiefer, bassist Chris Von Rohr (originally the lead vocalist), and drummer Freddy Steady."

Ouch  :-/

ratsprayer

i like krokus, at least a good bit of their stuff.

:-/

red

Quotei like krokus, at least a good bit of their stuff.

:-/
They may be good and all, but our entire team was scratching our heads at who the hell they are.  Sure enough, the next team gets the Who.  Figures.

Angry Ewok

I always want to trash out the 80's for having nothing but crap when it came to music, but that's unfair... Here's a look at some of the awesomeness pouring from my iPod in the  80's category.

1980 - AC/DC's Back In Black
1981 - John Williams' Raiders Of The Lost Ark
1982 - Vangelis' Blade Runner
1983 - Iron Maiden's Piece of Mind
1984 - Metallica's Ride The Lightning
1985 - Duran Duran's View To A Kill
1986 - Kenny Loggin's contribution to Top Gun
1987 - Guns N' Roses' Appetite for Destruction
1988 - Traveling Wilburys
1989 - N.W.A's Straight Outta Compton