Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

[size=40]HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLEEN!!![/size]

Hope you had a good one  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteToday is my birthday and was a nice reminder of what lovely friends I have. I am particularly grateful that they were willing to brave the "wintry mix" that everyone in the northeast  is so freakin worked up about in order to celebrate with me. This is gonna be my best year yet. Nothing's gonna break my stride. Halleluiah. Hope you are all well.

peanut butter puddin surprise

belated, but I hope you raised a few of these:

and maybe you ended up like this:

or maybe this:

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

I hope you had a great day Colleen.

whothrewthecake

it's about to storm and i'm gonna sit here and listen to music and read and make some chicken. oh, and watch american idol. YEAH I SAID IT

fitzcarraldo

Happy belated B'day Colleen!

Yeah WTTC, no shame!  :D Hopefully that 17 year old kid will be kicked off 4 good,  I am strating to get jaded. Go Melinda!!!

I should read this thread more often. Fun.

vespachick

My Friendship Bracelet came off tonight, for no reason. It just fell from my wrist as I was reaching to shake a new hand.  It was holding my bad luck.  Yay!!!! ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Angry Ewok

QuoteMy Friendship Bracelet came off tonight, for no reason. It just fell from my wrist as I was reaching to shake a new hand.  It was holding my bad luck.  Yay!!!! ;D

What's a Friendship Bracelet, and does it's falling off of your hand truly mark the end of a friendship? What happens if you gain weight, and it won't fit anymore? What material is the bracelet made of? Maybe one of stronger material would insure a longer lasting relationship?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

i am going home to alabama this weekend!
:)

dragonboy

Quotei am going home to alabama this weekend!
:)
Hope you have a good one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xsqKxAeZBM
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

colleen

Thanks for the bday wishes everybody! Nothing too crazy this year. Saving all that energy for the OBH fiesta.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

MMJ_fanatic

Finding great music from my past on Napster--
recent picks:

The Kings: This Beat Goes On/Switchin To Glide
Donnie Iris: Love is like a rock
Dave Mason Only You Know and I Know,  Let it go-let it flow, We just disagree
Elvin Bishop Foole around and fell in love
Foghat: Live
Savoy Brown:  Hell Bound Train
Marshall Tucker:  Fire on the mountain, Searching for a rainbow, Take the highway
Rare Earth: Get ready
Saga: On the loose
Uriah Heep:  Stealin'

Good times man--The Kings really take me back to living in New Hampshire and listening to this great radio station WCDQ wher you could all the great stuff "mainstream" stations ignored over their blessed playlists--I remember being blown away one afternoon when they played "I don't believe you (She acts like we never have met)" from The Last Waltz!  Anyway, the lead in to the weekend at 5 p.m. on Fridays was The Kings "Switchin to Glide"--I REALLY miss that station.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

i have some seriously kickass friends.
they bring me so much joy.

Jon T.

The first time my wife felt our son move was at the Tabernacle show.  She said he eith really love it or really hated it.  I think we all know the answer to that  8-)  Anyway, he was finally born April 2.  9lbs 5 ozs    :o

sweatboard

Awesome, I was there.  Congratulations!!!  I bet it was during the jam section in Easy Morning Rebel.
There's Still Time.........

Jon T.

QuoteAwesome, I was there.  Congratulations!!!  I bet it was during the jam section in Easy Morning Rebel.

Thanks.  Due to her "condition" I kindly found a seat for her and a friend up in the balcony while me and a buddy rocked out below so I'm not sure what song but I assume you're corect  ;)   Thanks for that taping by the way!

bethofftherecord

Kickball starts tomorrow.  
see our team webpage if you bored like me.....

//www.myspace.com/kickthisdrinkthat
nothing can be changed except ourselves

sweatboard

Man, I wish I was on a kickball team, your profile is set to private. :(  If I get a team together will you come to Knoxville and play us?
There's Still Time.........

bethofftherecord

QuoteMan, I wish I was on a kickball team, your profile is set to private. :(  If I get a team together will you come to Knoxville and play us?

it is...mine or the teams?

mine is cause i kept getting stalked by creeps.  but kickball one should be public.

we are in the MUSA (midwest unconventional sports association).  We play three seasons per year.  plus have winter kickball on the ice with kegs.  also my neighborhood has a sunday pick up game every week most of the year.

bethofftherecord

QuoteMan, I wish I was on a kickball team, your profile is set to private. :(  If I get a team together will you come to Knoxville and play us?

it is...mine or the teams?

mine is cause i kept getting stalked by creeps.  but kickball one should be public.

we are in the MUSA (midwest unconventional sports association).  We play three seasons per year.  plus have winter kickball on the ice with kegs.  also my neighborhood has a sunday pick up game every week most of the year.

I think I fixed it....and we do have some team members who love to take the game on the road.  we had one while waiting to get into bonnaroo last year.  it was awesome.