Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Ha, that is the best myspace page I have ever seen.

I can't decide which team name I like better.....

To Kick To Drunk

or

Poo Pitching Monkeys
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

So, I guess you are the pitcher.  Is that guy that plays for food anygood?

bethofftherecord

QuoteHa, that is the best myspace page I have ever seen.

I can't decide which team name I like better.....

To Kick To Drunk

or

Poo Pitching Monkeys

Thanks, Brian.  I spent the whole day making the page.  I was bored.  It is raining, but tomorrow starts our new season!!!  We are going to kick the crap outta Too Kick Too Drunk.  They are going down!

Yep. I am the pitcher.  We are not officially sponsored by pabst, but we should be.  we are a coed drinking kickball team.  i don't know where i found that pic of the guy.  i bet he is good.
nothing can be changed except ourselves

sweatboard

Your outfield has questionable taste in music. ;D

mjkoehler

QuoteMan, I wish I was on a kickball team, your profile is set to private. :(  If I get a team together will you come to Knoxville and play us?

it is...mine or the teams?

mine is cause i kept getting stalked by creeps.  but kickball one should be public.

we are in the MUSA (midwest unconventional sports association).  We play three seasons per year.  plus have winter kickball on the ice with kegs.  also my neighborhood has a sunday pick up game every week most of the year.

I think I fixed it....and we do have some team members who love to take the game on the road.  we had one while waiting to get into bonnaroo last year.  it was awesome.

How timely, there was a marquee in my little dripwater town for sign ups for adult leagues. This sounds so bad ass. That was my favorite time in grade kick...recess for kickball.

SMc55

I've got a new job! It's lecturing in Science at a local college. One of the courses I'll be teaching is Forensic Science. It must have been my encyclopaedic knowledge of CSI (Vegas & Miami, had to bluff NY a bit) that swayed the panel  ;).

Really looking forward to it.

dragonboy

QuoteIt must have been my encyclopaedic knowledge of CSI (Vegas & Miami, had to bluff NY a bit) that swayed the panel
Did you sing 'Who Are You' for the interview panel?  ;)

Great news Doc, hope it goes well  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

tomorrow/ this weekend...fat tire, seeing the rockies (never seen them before), twins baseball, free cocktails at the hotel, KC BBQ, and seeing my brother!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

The DARK

Staying at aunt + uncle's house over the weekend, in addition to married cousin, her wife, and their young children.

;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

megisnotreal

i am eating cupcakes for breakfast.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

i look super freakin hot today.  :-*

i get to leave work at 12:30 today so i can go see brad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BH

I don't know, you're face is kind of round and that's way too much lipstick for me.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

I don't know, you're face is kind of round and that's way too much lipstick for me.

And a tad bit yellowish too.  ;)
In another time, in another place, in another face

SMc55

QuoteIt must have been my encyclopaedic knowledge of CSI (Vegas & Miami, had to bluff NY a bit) that swayed the panel
Did you sing 'Who Are You' for the interview panel?  ;)
I would have if they'd asked! I was really keen to get the job. It's a mixture of what I already teach (pure science) and something new. And a lot more money, but a bit more travelling. I'm demob happy at work now  :)

dragonboy

QuoteAnd a lot more money
Nothing wrong with that!!!
Where's the smiley with dollar (or in our case, pound) signs in his eyes?  ;)

[size=72]$$$!![/size]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

It's the weekend and Meg is here. yay.yyy.y.yyy...
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

red

This morning I woke up really hungover and had to walk 40 minutes to work since my car was at another friend's house.  The sun was shinning and my hair was blowing in the wind.  It was wonderfully beautiful (and sobering).

Then, I get home from work early and find a Gatorade and cold tuscan pizza in my fridge!

Great day so far.  8-)

red

Oh, and I've got a date tonight.   :o

vespachick

I saw John Prine last night and it was phenomenal - I had never seen him; his LITTLE brother played a number with him and the crowd loved him!  Very cool.

The opener was a girl named Mandy Smith and she has a lovely lovely voice, though not much stage presence although she looked to be about 16 years old so I'm sure she'll get her groove on eventually.

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI saw John Prine last night and it was phenomenal - I had never seen him; his LITTLE brother played a number with him and the crowd loved him!  Very cool.

The opener was a girl named Mandy Smith and she has a lovely lovely voice, though not much stage presence although she looked to be about 16 years old so I'm sure she'll get her groove on eventually.

Isn't there another thread for this?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

vespachick

QuoteI saw John Prine last night and it was phenomenal - I had never seen him; his LITTLE brother played a number with him and the crowd loved him!  Very cool.

Isn't there another thread for this?
Yes there is, but this one makes me happier.  Sorry thread nazi.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked