Football Gambling

Started by murph468, Sep 12, 2010, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 13, 2013, 03:07 PM
I ended up making a small play on the Jets.  What an ugly game and I enjoyed every bit of it.  We missed Kerley as much as they did Amendola if not more. 

More for rooting interest but took A&M +7.5 and Ole Miss +3

Tough to win when you have zero skill at any skill position.  Our D is stout though.  Who do we like tomorrow? 

I'm liking the Falcons and Ravens tomorrow,  how do you feel about those?

Ruckus

Quote from: Murph on Sep 14, 2013, 04:41 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 13, 2013, 03:07 PM
I ended up making a small play on the Jets.  What an ugly game and I enjoyed every bit of it.  We missed Kerley as much as they did Amendola if not more. 

More for rooting interest but took A&M +7.5 and Ole Miss +3

Tough to win when you have zero skill at any skill position.  Our D is stout though.  Who do we like tomorrow? 

I'm liking the Falcons and Ravens tomorrow,  how do you feel about those?
Yeah A&M with the back door cover.  Bout to run out for the Canelo fight!

I like the Falcons but unsure about the Ravens.  I can see it being a close one.  I like the Niners +3, Saints -2.5, and the Falcons for sure.  Good luck man!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Murph

SEA opened at -20  :shocked:  Dont know if I've ever seen that.

Ruckus

Quote from: Murph on Sep 18, 2013, 07:15 PM
I think I remember a couple of 20+ spreads during the Patriots' undefeated season.  Could be wrong.  Either way very rare for sure.

I'm looking to bounce back after a subpar Sunday last week.

I think I like the Bears, Cowboys, Packers, and Bills early. 

Maybe I should continue to put all my money on whoever is playing the Longhorns every week.

Crispy

Quote from: Ruckus on Sep 20, 2013, 10:00 AM
Quote from: Murph on Sep 18, 2013, 07:15 PM

Maybe I should continue to put all my money on whoever is playing the Longhorns every week.

I think going against Texas has been a very good early-season play lately because of the sheer number of idiot Longhorn fans that push the line their way, no matter how bad they are.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Murph

I know very little about college football so I tend to not bet it, but everything I've read basically says what you guys have: Texas sucks, bet against them.  So maybe I will haha

I like the Packers, Giants, Vikings this week.  Plus I'll be at MetLife this Sunday bringing all my luck with me, so I gotta take my New York Jets!  Rex Ryan Ds eat rookie QBs for breakfast, minus Russell Wilson last year :(

Ruckus

I know it's moved down a bit but I couldn't help but take Jacksonville +27.5

Jackets N Pones

Ruckus who do you like today?
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Ruckus

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Oct 19, 2013, 09:36 AM
Ruckus who do you like today?
What's up Pones?!  Nice to see a new degenerate in here :beer:

I took Clemson +3 at home.  I typically don't put much stock in experience but all things equal, I like Boyd at home getting points.

Also like UCLA +5.5 at Stanford.  The Cardinal were my favorite to make the title game this year and they haven't looked all that great unlike Oregon.  I don't know if they can just flip the switch and I'm starting to believe UCLA is for real.  Should be a good one.

That's all I took but I'm sure I'll make some game time plays on A&M and Oregon games. 

What do you have?  Good luck!

Ruckus

Ruckus

Murph

I'm money lining the Giants tonight.  I like em to win, by 4 I don't like as much.  Here's to going 1-6!  :thumbsup:

Jackets N Pones

Sorry Ruckus I was late in responding. Last week my CFB game was Washington State (W), but my NFL pick was JAX (L). Who do y'all like this week?

Murph

Taking a look right now, I like the Giants +5, Saints -11, Chiefs -7.

My survivor pool is down to 6 people from about 85. So while I hate to waste the 49ers against the Jags, I had to go with the sure pick at this point

Ruckus

Out all day so no college today.  Tomorrow I'm liking all road teams:  Giants +6.5, Browns +7.5, and Steelers -2.5. 

Jackets N Pones

I like The U tomorrow.

Bills and Colts on Sunday.

Murph

I took the Giants for the my survivor this week.  Most nervous I've been thus far

Jackets N Pones

12/7

OKST
UCF
Rice
Texas
Auburn
Stanford
Sparty
Duke
Fresno

12/8

ATL
KC
STL
MIA (Sorry Patrick)
SF
NO

Murph

My survivor pool is officially down to me and one other guy.  I would honestly think about booking this MMJ Mexico trip if I win. I took Arizona this week, wish me luck! 

Jackets N Pones

WAY TO GO MURPH! Who did the other guy pick?