Main Menu

no beard

Started by sshho, Dec 28, 2008, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st. john

anyone have a clue what that's about. anything to do with garcia film? or personal matters and grab for new world?

suprisingly cute. but still cold.

the sun and moon

I like it. I bet he hasn't been that bare since he was sixteen. People need changes every once in a while, it's healthy.

lasvegas

he shaved it so it wouldn't burn when he sets himself on fire at midnight on nye.

btw - if jj does play jerry, i would instantly combust of all things awesome. and probably pee myself.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Ghosts_on_TV

Is he rumored to?
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

lasvegas

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Ghosts_on_TV

Wow, Matt Damon looks like shit.

aMillionDreams

Maybe you should change the name of this thread to "Jim rumored to play Jerry Garcia" or something along those lines.  I think that's much more interesting than an update on his facial hair.   :-/
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteMaybe you should change the name of this thread to "Jim rumored to play Jerry Garcia" or something along those lines.  I think that's much more interesting than an update on his facial hair.   :-/

;D  My first post was going to be "I think it's about the fact that he shaved."

st. john

my question is not, is he doing jerry but what else is happening to cause the daily toil.  child- kids hate beards ?  partner ?  film ?  change of life change of image change of head space?  kind of like when women cut their hair  after a break up - '' get that man out of my hair'' ........

Hawkeye

What does "last album a little tough" mean?  It's the "minus" for Jim playing Jerry...I know EU is badass, but huh?  I think Jim could nail Jerry...er, play Jerry well, you know what I mean.  I think my mind is in the wrong gutter after reading about "Milk."   :-?
We could.

Ghostess on TV

I was thinking the same thing on the "tough" talk.. That'd be awesome to see Jim play Jerry.. Btw..He looks so cute in the picture..  :)

hizzo

There's a decent chance he shaved his beard just because he wanted to.  :P
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

j_rud

Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

searchinbig

Thats Fu@#$n' great! If JJ played Jerry that would be something.  :D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Bigsky

"...his inclusion would literally drive hundreds of thousands of passed out Wookies to the theaters."

searchinbig

Quote"...his inclusion would literally drive hundreds of thousands of passed out Wookies to the theaters."

A good laugh...............

The pics are priceless.

http://www.passedoutwookies.com/

;D             :D               ;D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Kenny76

Quote"...his inclusion would literally drive hundreds of thousands of passed out Wookies to the theaters."

A good laugh...............

The pics are priceless.

http://www.passedoutwookies.com/

;D             :D               ;D

oh man, that site is great.  this wookiee approves.

el_chode

I, for one, would welcome the revenge of the beard. When they came on stage at NYE I was wondering who this little boy and how did he know the lyrics to Curtis Mayfield
I'm surrounded by assholes

malloy

QuoteI, for one, would welcome the revenge of the beard. When they came on stage at NYE I was wondering who this little boy and how did he know the lyrics to Curtis Mayfield

I can't get used to the new look.  Bring back the beard!

el_chode

QuoteI, for one, would welcome the revenge of the beard. When they came on stage at NYE I was wondering who this little boy and how did he know the lyrics to Curtis Mayfield

I can't get used to the new look.  Bring back the beard!

I think this might be because of my bias of them being these wild kentucky mountain men or something.

Still, on the upswing, I definitely thought he had a very Robert Plant-esque type look.
I'm surrounded by assholes