dan auerbach (black keys) solo album out today

Started by wallstreet, Feb 10, 2009, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

QuoteSaw him last week with the Last Five in Amsterdam. Great Great show. Was (nearly) as good as a MMJ show, especially towards the end of the show :D. Was the last show of the European tour. Dan didnt have a beard anymore, so I didnt recognize him at first (he looked 20 years younger :P) . Band was great, Patrick Hallahan was there as well. He was having a great time with his triangle and maracas ;D. The simultanous drumming was impressive, seemed like Patrick had played for ages with these guys. Bassplayer was really good as well. Sound was perfect. I hope Dan Auerbach will keep on playing with these guys sometimes, would be great ;).

I believe he'll be playing with them throughout the summer, at Lolla for sure.

Black Keys are playing in the Burgh friday....dont know about solo Auerbach
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

I just meant that if it's an Auerbach solo show this summer, the Hacienda boys (and maybe Patrick?) are likely to be there as his backing band.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

lasvegas

QuoteDrummer's (Patrick's side-project) "Diamonds to Shake" trumps everything on Keep it Hid.  

http://www.myspace.com/drummertheband

that's one of the most ridiculous, bullshit statements i've read on this board in a long time.

and there is a lot bullshit, soft pudding floating around this place.

that song is terrible.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?