MMJ on Free CD in July issue of Mojo

Started by dragonboy, May 23, 2009, 01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

New issue out next week, MMJ appear to be on the free CD (roots, friends & influences of KOL)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.1

"It would piss us off when people said 'Y'all are Southern Rock' " Nathan tells Paul Elliot on p76. He has since revised his position, happy to be classed with contemporaries such as My Morning Jacket as the new sound of Southern rock. MMY (typo?) have followed a similarly ambitious path as the Kings, moving from reverb-drenched country gospel to this near wash of 10ccesque disco soul.  
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

weeniebeenie

Thanks. I wanted to know what song it was but I couldn't be bothered to pick up the magazine.
How loud can silence get?

Love Dogg

QuoteTouch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.1

"It would piss us off when people said 'Y'all are Southern Rock' " Nathan tells Paul Elliot on p76. He has since revised his position, happy to be classed with contemporaries such as My Morning Jacket as the new sound of Southern rock. MMY (typo?) have followed a similarly ambitious path as the Kings, moving from reverb-drenched country gospel to this near wash of 10ccesque disco soul.  

I love it when KOL give love to MMJ.  They do it often and never miss a chance.   :)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

.Walt

QuoteTouch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.1

I love it when KOL give love to MMJ.  They do it often and never miss a chance.   :)

Yeah, they do that a lot, and it never gets old! It seems that they'd even take MMJ over themselves. Knowing that MMJ is better makes me like them even more.  
Much Greater Than Science Fiction