Can't take it much longer!!!

Started by fawlty36, Jun 21, 2009, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fawlty36

What the hell, I work overnights as a manager, listening to MMJ, among others on my pod. The shit is just shredding me. Flashbacks of NYE, Boston in the rain. Jims voice, the words, the music. I'm sorry, but I need a show. Or at least a date. This group, these albums, these shows, is a new generations, and only building. Seeing them 5 years ago, to today, only getting more powerfull. Can Evil Urges be topped. Holy crap, I don't know. We shall see. Here's to MMJ, and all the faithfull true hearted fans, WE KNOW OUR MUSIC> Peace :)
DIO will always live on

bearass

QuoteCan Evil Urges be topped. Holy crap, I don't know. We shall see. Here's to MMJ, and all the faithfull true hearted fans, WE KNOW OUR MUSIC> Peace :)
yes tenn fire, at dawn, ism, and z blow eu out of the water

Love Dogg

QuoteCan Evil Urges be topped. Holy crap, I don't know. We shall see. Here's to MMJ, and all the faithfull true hearted fans, WE KNOW OUR MUSIC> Peace :)
yes tenn fire, at dawn, ism, and z blow eu out of the water

The best part about this band is that they are so good, that it's always arguable.  And nothing has blown anything out of the water, in my opinion.  Theyr'e all equally good...they just may not all be ideal for everyone's taste.  :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

bearass

dont get me wrong eu is amazing but it seems like i cant listen to it start to finish over and over like the others but good point man