MMJ Music & _______!

Started by Bigsky, Jan 28, 2011, 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

This is a thread to show how well MMJ music goes with so many things. One thing that goes perfectly with MMJ music is snowboarding. I just started snowboarding again, after a 2 year break, and when I snowboard I listen to music (headphones in my helmet). This is the first season of snowboarding as a MMJ fan, and I must say these two activities are a perfect melting of senses...man oh man do I grove when boarding to the boys. :D

What other activities go well with MMJ music? ...fill in the blank.

peafunk31

Not remotely as exciting as snowboarding, but I'll bite. Housework. I f'n hate it. However, slap the 2010 Philly show into my PS3, blast the surrond sound & I'm washing dishes like a restaurant employee on meth. MMJ truly helps with tedious chores.
Homer no function beer well without.

jones

Quote from: peafunk31 on Jan 28, 2011, 03:41 PM
...I'm washing dishes like restaurant employee on meth.
:thumbsup:

Jon T.

I went on a snowboarding trip to Crested Butte, CO just as my obsession with MMJ was taking off. I'd say it was five years or so ago. One of the things I was mostly looking forward to was listening to MMJ on the mountain (OBH, in particular). I thought about it daily for weeks leading up to the trip.  Within two hours off the plane and my second trip down the mountain, I ate it pretty hard and broke a wrist, a rib, my clavicle, separated my AC joint and sprained my knee and got a pretty bad concussion.  Long story short,  I'm sure MMJ and snowboarding do go really well together, I just never got to find out.  Never will for that matter.  ;D

Bigsky

Quote from: peafunk31 on Jan 28, 2011, 03:41 PM
Not remotely as exciting as snowboarding, but I'll bite. Housework. I f'n hate it. However, slap the 2010 Philly show into my PS3, blast the surrond sound & I'm washing dishes like a restaurant employee on meth. MMJ truly helps with tedious chores.

right on...MMJ & cleaning is so much better than just cleaning.

TGMC421

Driving, and drinking good beer/bourbon.   :beer:  Not necessarily together...  ;)

Bigsky

MMJ Music & shoveling snow are very nice...talk about the chills.

SaraBananaBear

Of course this is a given, but I'm going to state the obvious anyways: dancing!  :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

woodnymph

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Feb 01, 2011, 10:44 AM
Of course this is a given, but I'm going to state the obvious anyways: dancing!  :thumbsup:
INDEED!  ;D

Aaaaanndddd painting

Aaaaaaaand though I don't like to bring headphones when I hike, I always find myself humming (OR SINGING OUT LOUD) on the trails  8)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

SaraBananaBear

And baths! I always listen to music when I take my marathon baths, 50% Bright Eyes, 50% MMJ  :bath:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Apeskies

lasvegas

smokin' the weed.

i like to throw on 'tennessee fire' and get higher than a giraffe's vagina.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

woodnymph

Hahahahahahaah  :thumbsup: to posts #9, 10, and 11   ;D

They may even be listed in order!!!  ;D

Bigsky

Quote from: woodnymph on Feb 01, 2011, 03:46 PM
Hahahahahahaah  :thumbsup: to posts #9, 10, and 11   ;D

They may even be listed in order!!!  ;D

I'm more of a #10, 11 then 9 kind of guy...

evilPaauwe

I love'em but I certainly cannot listen to'em while having sex.  :bath: :-* :bath: :-* :-*
cheers.

woodnymph

Quote from: evilPaauwe on Feb 01, 2011, 09:41 PM
I love'em but I certainly cannot listen to'em while having sex.  :bath: :-* :bath: :-* :-*

;D  just switch up 10 & 11  :P :P

Schmokenvontoken

dancing and working out is always a motivating activity with mmj. but by far my favorite thing to do is to learn the songs and play along.  quite a magical feeling to duet with mr. yim himself. hell ill sing if i have to!
There will be Bigotry and Open Minds*
There will be days of Peace~
I hope you have the Time^