My Morning Jacket in Guitar Hero 5

Started by johnqdriveway, Jun 02, 2009, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnQDriveway

I just found this out.  It doesn't list what song it is, but it's still pretty damn cool.  I might just have to rent the game to play the song.

Angry Ewok

Cool, indeed. Afraid my $$$ is going to the Beatles: Rock Band, though.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

goose

I will probably have to play this.  A little OBH?
Hooked on four like one, two, three

goldenlady

goose

I tried to search it for about an hour last night to no avail.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

xmascriminal

JohnQDriveway

Yeah, I think it'll be either One Big Holiday or something off Evil Urges.  I'm hoping for something older.

tidu

get ready for a bunch of new fans or pseudofans... Guitar Hero is oddly an incredibly successful way to introduce one and only one of a band's songs to a bunch of people...

"My Morning Jacket? Oh, from Guitar Hero!"

:o

kymomandstuff

Here's the Guitar Hero 5 bands.No songs yet but it's a pretty impressive collection of artists.It's nice to see Bob but especially sweet to see The Jacket.

• 3 Doors Down • A Perfect Circle • AFI • Attack! Attack! • Band Of Horses • Beastie Boys • Beck • Billy Idol • Billy Squier • Blink-182 • Blur • Bob Dylan • Bon Jovi • Brand New • Bush • Children of Bodom • Coldplay • Darker My Love • Darkest Hour • David Bowie • Deep Purple • Dire Straits • Duran Duran • Eagles Of Death Metal • Elliott Smith • Elton John • Face to Face • Garbage • Gorillaz • Gov't Mule • Grand Funk Railroad • Iggy Pop • Iron Maiden • Jeff Beck • Jimmy Eat World • John Mellencamp • Johnny Cash • Kaiser Chiefs • King Crimson • Kings Of Leon • Kiss • Love and Rockets • Megadeth • Mötley Crüe • Muse • My Morning Jacket • Nirvana • No Doubt • Peter Frampton • Public Enemy Featuring Zakk Wylde • Queen & David Bowie • Queens Of The Stone Age • Rammstein • Rose Hill Drive • Rush • Santana • Scars On Broadway • Screaming Trees • Smashing Pumpkins • Sonic Youth • Spacehog • Stevie Wonder • Sublime • Sunny Day Real Estate • T. Rex • The Bronx • The Derek Trucks Band • The Duke Spirit • The Killers • The Police • The Raconteurs • The Rolling Stones • The Sword • The White Stripes • Thin Lizzy • Thrice • Tom Petty • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers • TV On The Radio • Vampire Weekend • Weezer • Wild Cherry

Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

TGMC421

QuoteHere's the Guitar Hero 5 bands.No songs yet but it's a pretty impressive collection of artists.It's nice to see Bob but especially sweet to see The Jacket.

• 3 Doors Down • A Perfect Circle • AFI • Attack! Attack! • Band Of Horses • Beastie Boys • Beck • Billy Idol • Billy Squier • Blink-182 • Blur • Bob Dylan • Bon Jovi • Brand New • Bush • Children of Bodom • Coldplay • Darker My Love • Darkest Hour • David Bowie • Deep Purple • Dire Straits • Duran Duran • Eagles Of Death Metal • Elliott Smith • Elton John • Face to Face • Garbage • Gorillaz • Gov't Mule • Grand Funk Railroad • Iggy Pop • Iron Maiden • Jeff Beck • Jimmy Eat World • John Mellencamp • Johnny Cash • Kaiser Chiefs • King Crimson • Kings Of Leon • Kiss • Love and Rockets • Megadeth • Mötley Crüe • Muse • My Morning Jacket • Nirvana • No Doubt • Peter Frampton • Public Enemy Featuring Zakk Wylde • Queen & David Bowie • Queens Of The Stone Age • Rammstein • Rose Hill Drive • Rush • Santana • Scars On Broadway • Screaming Trees • Smashing Pumpkins • Sonic Youth • Spacehog • Stevie Wonder • Sublime • Sunny Day Real Estate • T. Rex • The Bronx • The Derek Trucks Band • The Duke Spirit • The Killers • The Police • The Raconteurs • The Rolling Stones • The Sword • The White Stripes • Thin Lizzy • Thrice • Tom Petty • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers • TV On The Radio • Vampire Weekend • Weezer • Wild Cherry

Impressive!   :D

kymomandstuff

"Run Thru" with the bass effect would be especially kewl. 8-)
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

bearass

suebeeboo

Is that Richard Dreyfuss?  Whatever happened to him?  I was just thinking about that the other day!  
other times I can barely see

AlwxanderD10

wakebord

band of horses - our swords would be sweet if you could run two bass geeetars

FiddleCastro

I can't wait to run into people when im wearing my MMJ pins and they'd stop me and say

"OMH MY MORNUN JAKET YESS!!!"
and i'll reply "I guess you're a fan, but you're 3"
the'll reply "YEAH I IS, BUT I PLaYED THERE SONG IN THE GUITAR HERO"
then i'll reply: "One Big Holiday?"
and they'll reply "I DUNNO THE NAME OF TEH SONG, I MA BIG FAN THO"
then i'll reply: "wow"

it's gonna happen a lot!!! it happens to me with Pixies and Yeah Yeah Yeahs!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI can't wait to run into people when im wearing my MMJ pins and they'd stop me and say

then you punch them in the face and say- get out of my way you stinky, ugly baby!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

FiddleCastro

QuoteI can't wait to run into people when im wearing my MMJ pins and they'd stop me and say

then you punch them in the face and say- get out of my way you stinky, ugly baby!

This seems like the perfect defense. Thank you, sir. I will now be able to protect myself from these people.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

AMightyCaporal

This seems like the perfect defense. Thank you, sir. I will now be able to protect myself from these people.

:) glad I could be of assistance
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

mlbrady89

theres no such thing as bad publicity. we all heard them for the first time somewhere too.
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.