The T5 countdown to Circuital

Started by CC, Mar 03, 2011, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahg33ta

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Apr 12, 2011, 10:05 AM
Quote from: My Monkey Friend on Apr 12, 2011, 10:00 AM
information overload! live box? new club to join? new song? i just shit my pants, great.

Information overload indeed!  :D

I'm feeling the same way... just saw all the info and ran to the forum to digest it all!

Bigsky

Quote from: tdb810 on Apr 12, 2011, 10:18 AM
Quote from: TSarge on Apr 12, 2011, 10:17 AM
Quote from: el_chode on Apr 12, 2011, 10:14 AM
OK so is octoplasm for roll call members or is it for deluxe members?

I am not actually sure... I ordered the "Limited Deluxe Box" + the Roll Call package, and after I paid for the shiznit I got a link to download both Circuital and Octoplasm

my "buy" link isn't working...not good for my mmj impulsivity disorder

Mine is not working as well...CC any help?

tdb810

Quote from: Bigsky on Apr 12, 2011, 10:37 AM

I am not actually sure... I ordered the "Limited Deluxe Box" + the Roll Call package, and after I paid for the shiznit I got a link to download both Circuital and Octoplasm

i changed my browser to firefox and it worked....
.....Back at the Model Home

MarkW

Quote from: tdb810 on Apr 12, 2011, 10:37 AM
i changed my browser to firefox and it worked....

I used firefox - it was slow but it worked...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

el_chode

I'm playing Circuital now, full blast. You can hear the recording difference. This is going to sound soooooooooo good on Vinyl. Even on the MP3 I can hear the warmth
I'm surrounded by assholes

firesofcanning

does the deluxe set not come with a CD? it looks like it does in the pic, but it's not listed as an item...
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

el_chode

It was slow for me in FF too. I think it's just server overload

CC

hit refresh and try again,
should work for all browsers now.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: firesofcanning on Apr 12, 2011, 10:40 AM
does the deluxe set not come with a CD? it looks like it does in the pic, but it's not listed as an item...

Suppose that's the 30 minute exclusive documentary DVD perhaps? :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

wolof7

2 Questions

1) Anymore info on the album itself yet? (can't seem to find a link, closer look at artwork, tracklist etc)

2) Is the Circuital MP3 available yet? (have not gotten the email link or can find one on the site) EDIT: Just got the link and have closed my office door!

Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

firesofcanning

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Apr 12, 2011, 10:42 AM

haha. good call!
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

MarkW

Quote from: el_chode on Apr 12, 2011, 10:39 AM
I'm playing Circuital now, full blast. You can hear the recording difference. This is going to sound soooooooooo good on Vinyl. Even on the MP3 I can hear the warmth

Work's done for me today now.  I've closed the office door and put Circuital and Octoplasm on.  I'm working on a way of leaving early to get back and blast them through some proper speakers.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Im The Dude

Wow i just ordered the super edition! This just made my day! I love how they named the fan club "Roll Call" haha ;D
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

el_chode

Will my post count carry over to the new members-only area? I need a way to assert my fandom.

Bigsky

Quote from: CC Baxter on Apr 12, 2011, 10:40 AM

hit refresh and try again,
should work for all browsers now.

mine still doesn't work...I'm at work so there might be a firewall or my flash might be out of date.

MarkW

Quote from: el_chode on Apr 12, 2011, 10:47 AM
Will my post count carry over to the new members-only area? I need a way to assert my fandom.

Sadly, no.  We will all have n00b status, and you will spend your time asking questions about Jim's favourite breakfast foods.

CC

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Apr 12, 2011, 10:42 AM

that's right, disc in the deluxe image is the dvd, not the cd.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: MarkW on Apr 12, 2011, 10:56 AM
Quote from: el_chode on Apr 12, 2011, 10:47 AM

Sadly, no.  We will all have n00b status, and you will spend your time asking questions about Jim's favourite breakfast foods.

;D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

touchingmept2

Just checked the mmj store for a couple of new items!!!!
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

BH

Too much at once.   My head is literally going to explode!   A fan club called "Roll Call".  How perfect is that!    They love us.  THEY REALLT LOVE US!   ;)   Special release songs!   This is going to smash the old record for most money spent on one release!  And I've never been so happy to pay it in all my life!   I'm going to listen to Octoplasm but not Circuital if I can help it.   If for no other reason than that I am going to listen to this album a million times, and I don't want one song getting out in front of the others and screwing it up!   

Thanks MMJ.  Seriously.  You rock my world.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.