Good luck, Yim
I'm surrounded by assholes

at dawn

i think that's an old post (see the date...2.24), heard he was back in l-ville

...which makes me happy

AMightyCaporal

QuoteWeen says they refuse to live in the city because of the Hipsters

Good luck, Yim

My friends and I, whenever we go into the city (thats what we new jerseyans call NYC), like to day dream about running into Jim on the side walk.  Sometimes I look up at the buildings and wonder if he is hanging out around there.  I also like to fake call out his name (meaning not really say it loud, but if he was walking right behind me he'd hear)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

el_chode

Good luck, Yim

My friends and I, whenever we go into the city (thats what we new jerseyans call NYC), like to day dream about running into Jim on the side walk.  Sometimes I look up at the buildings and wonder if he is hanging out around there.  I also like to fake call out his name (meaning not really say it loud, but if he was walking right behind me he'd hear)

The only time I ever accidentally met a celeb in the city was in the late 90s I was in a record store somewhere looking for soundgarden imports and so was Serena Altschul from MTV News

AMightyCaporal

Good luck, Yim

The only time I ever accidentally met a celeb in the city was in the late 90s I was in a record store somewhere looking for soundgarden imports and so was Serena Altschul from MTV News

haha sweet.  I walked past David Morse one time.  The dude is super tall- you may not know him by name but have probably seen him in  several movies.

This guy:

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

el_chode

Good luck, Yim

haha sweet.  I walked past David Morse one time.  The dude is super tall- you may not know him by name but have probably seen him in  several movies.

This guy:

Is he the guy who played General Washington in John Adams?

AMightyCaporal

Good luck, Yim

This guy:

Is he the guy who played General Washington in John Adams?

yup

weeniebeenie

I thought you were gonna say you met someone from Soundgarden.
How loud can silence get?

kydiddle

Good luck, Yim

Is this somewhat similar to the penis game?

("penis")
("[size=9]penis[/size]")
("[size=12]PENIS![/size]")
Cow temperature.

el_chode

Good luck, Yim

("penis")
("[size=9]penis[/size]")

This isn't a high school assembly about health care reform, this is a music forum.

at least that's where we would play the penis game.

AMightyCaporal

Good luck, Yim

("penis")
("[size=9]penis[/size]")

haha- no not really- it wasn't at all embarrassing.  Unless I yelled it out and jim was walking behind me and said "Um, what?  Why are you yelling my name?"  

Although that part wouldnt be embarrassing- the fact that I would freeze like a deer in high beams then faint on the spot... THAT would be the embarrassing part

Kenny76

Good luck, Yim

god, I hate hipsters.   far too many of them in Boston.

apotheosis

Good luck, Yim

I totally understand that.  I have a friend who grew up in Chelsea, and saw JJ when she was walking to school one day.  She's also seen Matt Berninger from the National.  I'm highly envious (of the JJ sighting--can't really drum up that much excitement over Matt, lovely as he is).  She's a big fan of the National, but was disappointed to see Matt Berninger with a giant vessel of Starbucks.  Jim apparently was supporting the local coffee.

In response to the article, women definitely dig beards.  At least I do.  It's kind of embarrassing how much I love beards.  Basically my friends text message me whenever they see a man with a beard and tell me where he is if I want to find him.  I did not ask them to do this; they simply are trying to promote my happiness.  My dad started going bald in college and never had facial hair, so I think I want what I was missing in my childhood or whatever.  That kind of thing.

AMightyCaporal

Good luck, Yim

I totally understand that.  I have a friend who grew up in Chelsea, and saw JJ when she was walking to school one day.  She's also seen Matt Berninger from the National.  I'm highly envious (of the JJ sighting--can't really drum up that much excitement over Matt, lovely as he is).  She's a big fan of the National, but was disappointed to see Matt Berninger with a giant vessel of Starbucks.  Jim apparently was supporting the local coffee.

In response to the article, women definitely dig beards.  At least I do.  It's kind of embarrassing how much I love beards.  Basically my friends text message me whenever they see a man with a beard and tell me where he is if I want to find him.  I did not ask them to do this; they simply are trying to promote my happiness.  My dad started going bald in college and never had facial hair, so I think I want what I was missing in my childhood or whatever.  That kind of thing.

My father has a beard- and I really want one- but my face refuses to make me happy... I don't know what I'm doing wrong! 23 years old for goodness sake... we need someone in here giving beard growing lessons!

st. john

how does jj produce so much facial fuzz but has no adam's apple?