Road to 'Roo Competition, HELP!!!

Started by mmjkicksmyass, Apr 04, 2011, 11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmjkicksmyass

Hello all. My band, The Dirty Grindstones, is in 6th place in the Road to 'Roo contest to play at Bonnaroo 2011. The tope 8 vote getters get reviewed, then a committee selects two bands to play at the greatest festival in the world. I'm asking your help and support by casting a vote for some fellow MMJ fans and Kentucky natives.

You can vote by following this link and selecting "Download". Voting ends April 15th!!
THANKS!!!

http://www.bonnaroo.sonicbids.com/BandDetails.aspx?b=28066&bn=The+Dirty++Grindstones+%28Formerly+No+Tale+Lights%29

mmjkicksmyass

If you guys and gals have just a moment to spare please help with this!!! It'd be two dreams in one to play 'Roo and play at the same event as MMJ!! We're in 9th..we need 8 or better.. Every vote is very appreciated!

TheBigChicken

I voted twive...ond on mine abd once on my friends...good luck guys and WELCOMT to the board ! :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mmjkicksmyass

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Apr 06, 2011, 03:27 AM
I voted twive...ond on mine abd once on my friends...good luck guys and WELCOMT to the board ! :)
Awesome, thanks!!!! We keep bouncing around in the 10-11 spot. There's still a week left..hopefully we can pick up some momentum.

mmjkicksmyass

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Apr 06, 2011, 03:27 AM
It just really sunk in how you consciously took your time to help us out...lol. You are a bad ass. Thanks a lot.

jordan

darkglow

mmjkicksmyass

thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate that.

mmjkicksmyass

72 hours are all that remain in the contest..We're in 10th, which won't cut it.. please help by taking a moment to cast a vote and enter yourself to wiin 2 VIP tickets. Thanks guys.!

e_wind

it sucks that it goes by DLs and not plays, so people could help out more than once
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

mmjkicksmyass

i totally agree. i hate to be so annoying on here. we're just soooo damn close.. either way, i'm gonna have a great time sunday in Lexington with the greatest band in the world.