So, what Circuital shit are you going to buy?

Started by oistheone, Apr 12, 2011, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WSS2

Excited but damn I just spent a lot of cheddar

Jellyfish

Quote from: WSS2 on Apr 12, 2011, 03:52 PM
Excited but damn I just spent a lot of cheddar

This.
I hope I get that new job I applied for! The deluxe box set was not enough as I had to become a member of the fan club!
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

MarkW

Deluxe box set (even though I don't currently have a turntable), CD (as it isn't in the box set) and Roll Call membership.  And shipping to the UK.  I expect it to arrive around Christmas.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ynwa

i went for the delectable deluxe pkg so i, too, will need to get me a turntable @ some point in the very near future  ;D

as for the plantable seed-infused bookmark - i'm thinking it'll have some "deep thoughts" type quote for us to think on.  you know - plant a seed in our minds...  either that or some actual tree or plant seeds to offset the carbon footprint of this whole deluxe shebang.

i'm sure the speculation won't stop here.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Erik26

Deluxe golden ticket extravaganza!!! Couldn't resist. Need a record player now though. LOL. Going to buy the CD on the 30th so I have it right away. Absolutely loosing my mind all damn day! :D
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

lil sis

Quote from: tdb810 on Apr 12, 2011, 01:49 PM
i think i should just set up an auto-deduction at work for mmj related activities! kinda like a christmas club, only BADASS!

yup, deluxe version over here... :thumbsup:
would love to see deductions going to "badassary"  :)

Deluxe-liciousness for me!
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

woodnymph

Well ok sweet jesus like I really had the money to do this!!!   :P  Deluxe edition of course of course........sheesh!

Seed speculation..... a money tree?

Or, well, the obvious.... and let's hope they've included all female seeds!!!  "Goin' to Acapulco (Gold),"  "HIGHly Suspicious," "Old September Blue (Dream)," to name a few?  Time will tell....  ;)  I'm just sayin'... anytime I've ever done a google search for the MMJ forum, I get the Medical MJ sites, so who knowwwwsss......  :bath:

This is extremely exciting, can't wait for the glorious day of arrival!!!  :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

mp3s/fanclub membership = 51bucks.  kinda steep but at least I get a t-shirt.  to be honest the main reason I bought the roll call thing was for tickets.  If this fanbase goes the route of Pearl Jam/Dave Matthews Band seniority in the fanclub for tickets is going to become important.  for Dave Matthews Band back in the day I was a 1st year member and would score tickets ALWAYS within the first 15rows, generally ended up in the first 10rows.  people who became members even the next year got significantly worse tickets than the 1st year members.  if this is going to be their future ticketing system I'm curious if there will be seniority or not.  If there is no seniority eventually the incentive for being a member would decrease dramatically.  definitely looking forward to how much further they take the experience. 

My Monkey Friend

just ordered the deluxe thing. i wonder when the shirt, card etc ships? or does ALL of it go out may 31?

ManNamedTruth

Just ordered the deluxe set + roll call, I couldn't help myself. And this after I spent a bunch of money on getting my MMJ posters framed, not the best timing but oh well. I'm also in need of a record player, even though I already had Okonokos and a few other records.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

e_wind

hey dudes, I just wanna say that despite it not being listed, the Deluxe box looks like it will have a CD. at least the picture looks like it. I mean I just spent 130$. I wouldn't be surprised if it was included.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

CHIMMJFAN

I went with the Digital download and Roll Call membership. I plan on travelling a lot for some Jacket shows this summer/fall so thats where a majority of my money is gonna go! I'm hyped to get the shirt as well!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

oistheone

Quote from: e_wind on Apr 12, 2011, 11:39 PM
hey dudes, I just wanna say that despite it not being listed, the Deluxe box looks like it will have a CD. at least the picture looks like it. I mean I just spent 130$. I wouldn't be surprised if it was included.

That was my initial impression when I saw the picture too. But then I thought -- think that compact-disc-looking object could possibly be the DVD?

My Morning Tube top

Best part of these postings are how many people will be turned on to Vinyl a glorious way to let the music flow through your soul....

gardenparty

i would almost guarantee the deluxe comes with a cd.  even if it's just in a slip case.

the green vinyl looks glorious and i want it but i have a lot of colored vinyl.  My set up is pretty meager and i find the 180g records to sound much better on my rig. 

rincon

I bought the CD package and the membership. Then saw this thread. It made me double check the deluxe pack. I ordered that also. If I get an extra CD, then someone gets a gift. I have not played vinyl for 20 years, and I have over 500 albums. I may not play it, but I got to have it.

CC

there's no cd in the deluxe box,
the disc is in the image is the dvd
it does have the download.

buymycar

Hate to sound whiny, but how can a deluxe set not have a CD included?  Sure, we can burn our own with the download, but it won't have the disc artwork on it.

Will the Roll Call be offered separately and not in bundle form?

CC

The download does come with full color booklet PDF.

Roll Call is only in bundle form for now. Don't know if it will get offered separately, eventually I guess, but don't have more details on that yet.

ralph

so CC, when will I be able to use my Roll Call line privileges in Australia?  8)
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.