So, what Circuital shit are you going to buy?

Started by oistheone, Apr 12, 2011, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

I bought it all...I don't even own a record player...I see it more as a collector's item.

br00ke

ahhhhh i can't make up my mind. go big or go ... digital download/roll call only  :P

wolof7

I went with vinyls/roll call, luckily my bud is getting the big package so I can fawn over his and steal the doc. and preview. He's rich, I'm not even close, plus wanna budget for the live box set.

Has anyone received email confirmation of their purchases? I'm assuming mine went through as I have received Octoplasm. Their was an immediate printout receipt but my printer is kaputt. I haven't checked my credit card charges yet, just assumed we would've gotten an email.
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

headhunter

Quote from: My Morning Tube top on Apr 13, 2011, 01:30 AM
Best part of these postings are how many people will be turned on to Vinyl a glorious way to let the music flow through your soul....

As a BIG fan of vinyl, I agree completely.  The best way to experience music other than seeing a live show.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

br00ke

this is what the lithograph in the SHAZAM DELUXE OMG WTF BBQ package looks like ..

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

Ruckus

I love this thread title btw. ;D  So I was drunk last night.  Surprise, surprise.  I had waited on purchasing anything until I knew that my girlfriend was going to close on a new house for sure so that I could make sure I gave the correct address.  I fear forwarding packages and whatnot.  I was just planning on getting the vinyl and fan club.  Oops, I forgot to check the Roll Call option so all I got was the vinyl for $32 with shipping! :o  Then I said fuck it and ordered the Grand Shebazzle as well.  Works out well I guess minus the ridiculous amount of money I just spent but at least I'll never spin my Slimer Ectoplasm Vinyl.  See Octoplasm and Ectoplasm vinyl.  It all connects Venkman.  If anyone wants like the DVD and the photo and whatnot, I'll be posting it on EBAY ASAP ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

Quote from: br00ke on Apr 14, 2011, 03:03 PM
this is what the lithograph in the SHAZAM DELUXE OMG WTF BBQ package looks like ..

That's so kick ass.  I want to make that image come out of a genie lamp and get it tattooed on my face.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jon T.

Quote from: BH on Apr 16, 2011, 06:55 PM

That's so kick ass.  I want to make that image come out of a genie lamp and get it tattooed on my face.

i just chuckled out loud.

johnnYYac

Its cool, but I like the version posted on the forum header better (without the text, of course).

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Im The Dude

Yea I agree the forum one is sweet looking.

I'd sure like the autographed one in my box! ;)
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

MMJ_fanatic

I went in for the the super deluxe limited edition Circuital with Roll Call membership option.  127 bucks really wasn't in my soon to be laid off budget but they are the greatest...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Ruckus

I really didn't want to start a new thread about this so I figured here might work.  As I've said before, I'm not the biggest Friends Again fan but clearly many people here are.  I've gotta think since the album length has already been divulged, there likely would be at least an extra track or two on a double vinyl...no?  I'd like to think that that's where we'll be able to get our ears on it.  Here's to hoping :beer:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head