Me, Zach Galifinakis & American Dad

Started by headhunter, Apr 14, 2011, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

I love Zach but didnt you speak with Clinton?  Man talk about a famous figure!!  Thanks HH awesome story!!

headhunter

Quote from: CTdeadhead on Apr 17, 2011, 12:09 PM
I love Zach but didnt you speak with Clinton?  Man talk about a famous figure!!  Thanks HH awesome story!!

Actually, I did.     :thumbsup:   Got a picture with him too but didn't talk to him about mmj.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Ruckus

Quote from: headhunter on Apr 17, 2011, 04:23 PM
Quote from: CTdeadhead on Apr 17, 2011, 12:09 PM

Actually, I did.     :thumbsup:   Got a picture with him too but didn't talk to him about mmj.
Man!  In my life, all the celebrities I had met had been musicians and athletes.  Who knew on this board I'd meet the likes of you and Mahg33ta ;D 8)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

CTdeadhead

headhunter

It's not MMJ related but it was a pretty cool moment. 

was some shakin' and some record playin'

CTdeadhead

Wow AWESOME!!  Im super impressed! Love that man!!  Many not be MMJ but it came out of a MMJ related story so, pertinent I think, besides he's the former POTUS!!

scosby2

this is awesome Jeff! glad you had a great evening

ALady

Very, very cool!  Was wondering if you talked to Clinton   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ms. yvon

great story, headhunter!  didn't know he was a fan of the band.  that is rad.  i remember wondering if that guy who looked like zach g. at T5 was zach g.  now we know!

Quote from: vespachick on Apr 14, 2011, 03:28 PM
we were discussing who our top 5 "laminate list" people were. 
what is a "laminate list?"  ??? do i want to know? :-\
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

capt. scotty

Great pics H-Dub!

..You can show those to your kids, and theyll probably say my daddy met the Hangover guy and the president that got impeachered  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Dillsnufus

slow slow tune was just on American Dad. Cool.  :thumbsup:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bigkidfallsdown.com

That was a fun story!

MMJ and Zach both make me smile like no other.

Did any of you guys happen to catch his VH1 show when it was on tv or through the mighty internets?
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL