Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oistheone

Well, I wanted to come home today, crack a beer and have my own little listening party to Circuital, but as expected, my deluxe box has still not been delivered, and is probably floating somewhere through space. I have doubts that I'll actually get an e-mail tonight at midnight with a link to download, so I convinced the owner of my local record store (rather easily) to sell me a copy tonight. So now I've got a copy in hand and I can finally listen to what I've been waiting for months to listen to. I'm sure I'll regret spending that cash when my box arrives (my money is on tomorrow), but hey, my plan was to lose my Circuital virginity tonight, so lose my Circuital virginity tonight I will!

ralph

Quote from: oistheone on May 30, 2011, 10:32 PM
Well, I wanted to come home today, crack a beer and have my own little listening party to Circuital, but as expected, my deluxe box has still not been delivered, and is probably floating somewhere through space. I have doubts that I'll actually get an e-mail tonight at midnight with a link to download, so I convinced the owner of my local record store (rather easily) to sell me a copy tonight. So now I've got a copy in hand and I can finally listen to what I've been waiting for months to listen to. I'm sure I'll regret spending that cash when my box arrives (my money is on tomorrow), but hey, my plan was to lose my Circuital virginity tonight, so lose my Circuital virginity tonight I will!

Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do. Enjoy your first time, it's pretty special...
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

bigkidfallsdown.com

Quote from: ralph on May 30, 2011, 10:35 PM
Quote from: oistheone on May 30, 2011, 10:32 PM

Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do. Enjoy your first time, it's pretty special...

Glad you got it! Enjoy it!!
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

CTdeadhead

And now the downloaded version is officially out after midnight, got mine at 1AM EDT.

Goose24

Did anyone just download the file from the email and get two copies of each song in the file?

Also one of the versions of Circuital is marked explicit. Anyone else experiencing this?

Nicholas Yames

I got the deluxe set... Already listened to the digital twice through. But I didn't get a CD version... AM I supposed to?
and if all else fails, i'll come running back, wonderin where you went
with my heart.

Dillsnufus

anyone if the doc in itunes is the same as the one that comes with the deluxe?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Ghosts_on_TV

Just got the email. My shipping status still says pending for the physical deluxe package. Guess I'm not getting it tomorrow.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

e_wind

I got a 2nd shipping confirmation email... Anyone else get this? Am I accidentally getting a second one?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Dillsnufus

is it the same tracking code? cause i got "there's an update on your order" email. just had the download on it
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ralph

Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on May 31, 2011, 02:11 AM
Just got the email. My shipping status still says pending for the physical deluxe package. Guess I'm not getting it tomorrow.

Maybe your a print or golden ticket winner? I remember when the PJ Ten boxset was released the ones that had been signed by the band for random delivery were shipped well after everyone else's. Fingers crossed for you....

Nicholas Yames

Do the deluxe sets include physical CD's?
with my heart.

ralph

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: ralph on May 31, 2011, 02:24 AM
Quote from: Ghosts_on_T5 on May 31, 2011, 02:11 AM

Maybe your a print or golden ticket winner? I remember when the PJ Ten boxset was released the ones that had been signed by the band for random delivery were shipped well after everyone else's. Fingers crossed for you....

Thanks! That'd be swell.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Nicholas Yames

Quote from: ralph on May 31, 2011, 02:29 AM
Quote from: Nicholas Yames on May 31, 2011, 02:27 AM
Do the deluxe sets include physical CD's?

Nope....

All good. i was just confused cause the list on the preorder page said no, but there is that mysterious picture of the CD accompanying the deluxe box set photo. Also... what about the sneak peak into the live box set. where do we find that?
with my heart.

CTdeadhead

Quote from: Goose24 on May 31, 2011, 01:31 AM
Did anyone just download the file from the email and get two copies of each song in the file?

Also one of the versions of Circuital is marked explicit. Anyone else experiencing this?
One set is mp3 and the other is apple aac  for the ipod.  Also, the files each have a different color eye from the album pretty cool.

Nicholas Yames

Fuckkk mine didn't come with artwork cause I got mine through the download card in the deluxe set.
with my heart.

buymycar

Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 31, 2011, 02:07 AM
anyone if the doc in itunes is the same as the one that comes with the deluxe?

The one on iTunes is only 4+ minutes long, and you can't buy it separately.  Looks like they weren't kidding when they said the documentary was exclusive to the deluxe.

Jellyfish

The 2nd email everyone is getting is the instant download of the album today.One of the links in the email says instant preorder that you got when you ordered....it's just the 2 songs Circuital and Octoplasm.The other link just says download and it is the actual album.MP3 quality and no T5 downloads included. :(
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

mjk73

DL'ed my album with no problems. However, my package was shipped on 5/24 and still has not arrived. Hopefully today?