Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneCool

Quote from: Darklands on May 31, 2011, 07:16 AM
DL'ed my album with no problems. However, my package was shipped on 5/24 and still has not arrived. Hopefully today?

You should definitely get it today. I got an email saying mine would be shipping within 72 hours, which puts it here Friday when of course I won't be here. I hope it comes sooner!
So, I do believe.....

firesofcanning

any canucks get their deluxe set yet? still waiting for mine...was shipped may 20th...
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

marshmeli

Quote from: Jellyfish on May 31, 2011, 06:27 AM
The 2nd email everyone is getting is the instant download of the album today.One of the links in the email says instant preorder that you got when you ordered....it's just the 2 songs Circuital and Octoplasm.The other link just says download and it is the actual album.MP3 quality and no T5 downloads included. :(

same here, my download this AM was only for the album not the 4 song preview of the box set... what is up with that?

oistheone

Quote from: firesofcanning on May 31, 2011, 08:00 AM
any canucks get their deluxe set yet? still waiting for mine...was shipped may 20th...

Nothing in Toronto for me yet. Not holding my breath that it will get here before the CanadaPost strike.

firesofcanning

Quote from: oistheone on May 31, 2011, 10:16 AM
Quote from: firesofcanning on May 31, 2011, 08:00 AM

Nothing in Toronto for me yet. Not holding my breath that it will get here before the CanadaPost strike.

agreed!

petemoss

I'm in Toronto as well, nothing yet.
Two more days before the impending strike, I'm sure it will come before then.

YungYave

What better way to come home from a long weekend bachelor party on Nantucket than to have my welcome package sitting in my room! The shirt and poster are awesome and I'm liking the album. Gonna have to leave work to finish it...
his arms were thin, and off into the night they ran

Dillsnufus

so I got my poster , shirt, and roll call card today but not my box. WTF?! I guess that null thing actually meant something. what a tease.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Rufus T. Firefly

I went home to check the mail...nothin.

I'm glad I spent the money to buy the thing full price pre-sale and pay ridiculous shipping instead of going to best buy and paying 8 bucks and listening to it today.

I knew I wouldn't get it "on time" but it still pisses me off.

Well, if it's the worst thing that happens to me today I'm golden. ;D

petemoss

As long as I get it before the impending mail strike here in Canada I am fine...

marshmeli

so I heard back about the 20-panel poster... a bit disappointed and the description was a little misleading if you ask me, i also asked sent a reply and asked about the 4 preview track dl.

QuoteWe apologize for any confusion. The poster, which measures 9.5 inches by 23 inches and was folded into 20 panels for the CD packaging, was apparently folded differently when inserted into the vinyl configuration.

Jahmazed

I have to say as much as I love the album I don't see what the point of pre-ordering it was.  Sort of feels like paying for it early to make sure you can't have it on the day its out.  I really thought they would ship it for today, oh well glad I didn't hold out on the leak! 

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: marshmeli on May 31, 2011, 05:40 PM
so I heard back about the 20-panel poster... a bit disappointed and the description was a little misleading if you ask me, i also asked sent a reply and asked about the 4 preview track dl.

QuoteWe apologize for any confusion. The poster, which measures 9.5 inches by 23 inches and was folded into 20 panels for the CD packaging, was apparently folded differently when inserted into the vinyl configuration.

The live downloads will get here when they get here. But they will get here. No worries.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

bethofftherecord

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm not excited at all!

Got home from a long day of jury duty and put on my new Tshirt and cranked the new album.  Awesome sauce! :beer:
nothing can be changed except ourselves

shakermaker05

My vinyl was waiting for me when I got home from work today!  DIGGING IT!
My Morning Jacket: 2003-Cleveland, OH
My Morning Jacket: 2005-Cleveland, OH

oistheone

What all yall Canadians think -- will today be the day?

I'm betting no.

firesofcanning

Quote from: oistheone on Jun 01, 2011, 10:47 AM
What all yall Canadians think -- will today be the day?

I'm betting no.

i am also betting no :( but really hoping it's a YES. haha.

oistheone

Optimism is contagious -- I've got my fingers crossed too!

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

oistheone

Rejoice! Box delivered just before mail service was cut-off! Hourrah!