Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: lucylew on Jun 03, 2011, 08:49 PM
Still nothing - and calls to BandMerch not returned.  When I try to email them - the site indicates my email address does not exist, even though I have saved a confirmation they sent to said email address.  Beyond frustrating.

No roll call T
No boxed set
No backpack/bandana x 2

Still dont have mine either.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Randall

While I feel for you guys, I have to remind you that while all of us who have recieved ours have not won the golden ticket, you still have hope to.
...so you've got that going for you.

Ghosts_on_TV

Very true. I don't really care that much, I really just want to wear the shirt.

Jahmazed

Quote from: lucylew on Jun 03, 2011, 08:49 PM
Still nothing - and calls to BandMerch not returned.  When I try to email them - the site indicates my email address does not exist, even though I have saved a confirmation they sent to said email address.  Beyond frustrating.

No roll call T
No boxed set
No backpack/bandana x 2

Did you make a band merch password?  Even though its the same email used for the order I had to create a password again for that site and then it knew my email.  An hour after sending an inquiry they replied and said my package had just shipped.  Sounds like they need some reminding to fulfill some of these orders? 

hiphopopotamus

Bandmerch notified me that my box shipped on Friday 6/3.  At least I know its gone out, and I have tracking #.  All in all, its a major disappointment to buy an album on a presale, and not get it until 10 days after the onsale.  (even considering the download in my possession)  Lesson learned.

Ghosts_on_TV

Got mine today. Didn't spin it yet, but vinyl looks fine. No golden ticket.

Tieoptional

Listening to Circuital right now through a nice set set of headphones, at 24/96 resolution (upsampled by my DAC to 26/192), files on my MacBook, using Audirvana player...

And it sounds: Wonderful.
The river's long... it is cold. It chills the body but not the soul.

hiphopopotamus

I got my box today!!!

So now the big question is "Should I rock the roll call t shirt in Milwaukee?"

I've always said don't wear the tshirt of the band you are seeing, but I have this strong desire to wave the "roll call" flag

peafunk31

Finally arrived yesterday :) No golden ticket but the vinyl appears to be OK. Just got to spin it to make sure
Homer no function beer well without.

halesdd

Quote from: hiphopopotamus on Jun 06, 2011, 10:55 PM
I got my box today!!!

I've always said don't wear the tshirt of the band you are seeing, but I have this strong desire to wave the "roll call" flag

Rock out with your Roll Call shirt.  Wearing band merchandise can always strike up good conversations with other band loyalist so I say go for it.
And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

firesofcanning

i'm late with this but i got mine last week! just before the postal strike in canada....actually, i'm not even sure if it happened because that was the only mail i cared to get and i got it! haha.

discs seems ok. One may be slightly warped, but this is in truth, my first vinyl ever....so i'm not the best judge.
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

firesofcanning

Quote from: halesdd on Jun 07, 2011, 10:15 AM
Quote from: hiphopopotamus on Jun 06, 2011, 10:55 PM
I got my box today!!!

Rock our with your Roll Call shirt.  Wearing band merchandise can always strike up good conversations with other band loyalist so I say go for it.

I'm going to wear my roll call shirt to the Toronto show, for sure :)
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

choop

i am looking to sell my deluxe box of circuital

$50 shipped. it was opened, but nothing has been played.

i am moving from PA to OR and need to make space badly.  selling a lot of vinyl.  check out this thread: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=160070

not trying to scalp, but maybe someone wanted this and was on the fence. here is a chance to get this bad boy for $50!

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: choop on Jun 08, 2011, 07:17 PM
i am looking to sell my deluxe box of circuital

$50 shipped. it was opened, but nothing has been played.

i am moving from PA to OR and need to make space badly.  selling a lot of vinyl.  check out this thread: http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=160070

not trying to scalp, but maybe someone wanted this and was on the fence. here is a chance to get this bad boy for $50!

Id take your mof vinyl if you can wait til I get back from bonnaroo. I live in pa as well. Wilkes-Barre.

MarkW

My deluxe box set, roll call stuff and CD arrived on Friday, with no visible warps after the 4,000 mile journey. 

Am I the last?  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

jrod00

I apologize if this has already been brought up, I have a question about the Circuital download that's linked with the purchase of the limited edition box.  Did anyone receive a "download not available" message when accessing this link?  I got the limited edition as a bday gift so I just received it on Saturday and just tried the DL link today.  Has anyone else experienced this?  If so, was it resolved?  Ima be pissed if I can't get the digital version of the album that's supposed to come w/ the delux box...

foomex

Have the laminated passes come out to someone here?
I'm so desperate to get good tickets for Boston I'm thinking about ordering the deluxe just to see how lucky I get!

And, of course the whole package! :D
But I'm a bit confused, I love the t-shirt posted on the first page, but it doesn't come on the package? Where does(did) one get(got) that? :(

DewieCox

Quote from: foomex on Jun 15, 2011, 12:20 AM
But I'm a bit confused, I love the t-shirt posted on the first page, but it doesn't come on the package? Where does(did) one get(got) that? :(

That comes with a Roll Call membership

foomex

Quote from: DewieCox on Jun 15, 2011, 07:30 AM
That comes with a Roll Call membership
Thanks, it ain't that expensive, practically free with the shirt and the poster :o
I seriously want to kill myself for not getting tickets at the proper time. My blood is boiling.

Cyril Sneer

Still don't have mine (ordered April 12).  Anyone else in the same boat?