Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

Quote from: Im The Dude on May 25, 2011, 08:24 PM
Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 25, 2011, 08:01 PM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on May 25, 2011, 07:26 PM
wait, there are live downloads some how connected to my membership card?

no I believe there is a download card he's saying

I tried to use the download code and it didn't work....wishful thinking on my part. But the membership card does not have a number or anything like that on it. Just a spot for my name and the roll call membership web address. Still don't know where the live download code would be?

download card? what else would it be for? i believe the circuital download will be an email
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

DejaView2011

Quote from: Im The Dude on May 25, 2011, 08:29 PM
Ok....what is the "20 panel fold out poster"? There is nothing like that here in my box.....The lyric sheet in the vinyl is barely a poster.

Anyone?
Really? It's not there??? That was one of the things I was most excited to see. Hmmm...  ???
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

Im The Dude

Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 25, 2011, 10:25 PM
Ok....what is the "20 panel fold out poster"? There is nothing like that here in my box.....The lyric sheet in the vinyl is barely a poster.

Anyone?
Really? It's not there??? That was one of the things I was most excited to see. Hmmm...  ???

I don't know what I'm looking for since it sounds like a large poster not a bi-fold lyric sheet.

if anyone does get the set please let me know if you got anything close to that.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

Ruckus

Quote from: Im The Dude on May 25, 2011, 10:42 PM
Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 25, 2011, 10:25 PM

Anyone?

I don't know what I'm looking for since it sounds like a large poster not a bi-fold lyric sheet.

if anyone does get the set please let me know if you got anything close to that.
Yeah, I'm not sure either.  If it's not the picture book, it is that bifold lyric sheet that has 22 pics on the back I guess? ???

So I cracked a bottle of champagne and listened to the album in its entirety on the 45rpm green vinyl.  It sounded very good. :)  Just looking for the extra 4 songs... ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ralph

Got it!!! Released a day early here...

At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Haldon

i was super pumped to find mine waiting for me at the door yesterday when I got home from work
I had intentions to do some chores, but those went straight out the window

the t-shirt is awesome, i can't wait to frame the poster and hang it up at work

i'd been one of the "virgins" waiting to hear the album until I got it; nor have I been reading any of the member reviews, so my ears were very tender and ready to receive the new tunes
the only ones that I had heard were circuital and HOTBM

all I can say is wow....i gave it 4 listens last night.  I really like the flow of the album a a whole.
victory dance is a born opener
love the intro of TDIC
neat to hear a studio version of Wonderful, which has been a personal fav of mine for sometime
Out of my system sounds a lot like I can see for miles by the Who in the beginning and then like Peter Townsend and the crew got onto a spaceship and flew out into the stars for the second half of the song

still really digesting the rest of the album, but all in all I'm really pleased right now

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

My Monkey Friend

my shipping status is still n/a. what a letdown.

Kory

Quote from: My Monkey Friend on May 26, 2011, 09:22 AM
my shipping status is still n/a. what a letdown.

yea but that's USPS for you, their site can still say that after it gets delivered... another total fuckup from the lovely US government who has the power but can't even compete with Fedex or UPS.
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

br00ke

Quote from: Dillsnufus on May 25, 2011, 09:25 PMi believe the circuital download will be an email

i got a Subject: Your Order from My Morning Jacket has been updated e-mail 2 days ago. it has a hot link "Instant Preorder Download" that instantly d/l's what i thought would be my pre-ordered digital download but the only thing in it is Circuital & Octoplasm .. that's it  :-\

halesdd

I better be getting an email today saying its shipped or I'm going to be making some calls!!!  The Circuital album just isn't complete without "You wanna freak out" in it's entirety!!   >:(
And all that ever mattered will some day turn back to batter, like a joke.

Grateful Chabo

So I picked up my package this morning from the post office and when I opened it it had the t-shirt, membership card and TWO posters but no CD.  I figured the CD would be arriving as well.  Anybody else have this problem?
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

Dillsnufus

Quote from: halesdd on May 26, 2011, 10:32 AM
I better be getting an email today saying its shipped or I'm going to be making some calls!!!  The Circuital album just isn't complete without "You wanna freak out" in it's entirety!!   >:(

Youre gonna freak out. Haaaaa
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

subinai

e_wind

Got mine at work today!!! No golden ticket :(. Im ready to watch the DVD. When we figure out where the extra 4 songs are I'll be extra stoked
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Bigsky

Quote from: Grateful Chabo on May 26, 2011, 10:43 AM
So I picked up my package this morning from the post office and when I opened it it had the t-shirt, membership card and TWO posters but no CD.  I figured the CD would be arriving as well.  Anybody else have this problem?

With the Delux package you don't get a CD, but a "Digital delivery of high quality album download on May 31st 2011".

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/circuital/

Bigsky

Quote from: e_wind on May 26, 2011, 11:10 AM
Got mine at work today!!! No golden ticket :(. Im ready to watch the DVD. When we figure out where the extra 4 songs are I'll be extra stoked

The extra 4 songs are a download...should get it on May 31st with the digital download...

subinai

i have a hunch the 4 sneak peek downloads will be with the album download link on Tuesday.

Grateful Chabo

Quote from: Bigsky on May 26, 2011, 11:12 AM
Quote from: Grateful Chabo on May 26, 2011, 10:43 AM

With the Delux package you don't get a CD, but a "Digital delivery of high quality album download on May 31st 2011".

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/circuital/

I pre ordered the CD, not just the digital download.  The email update said the CD was shipped with everything else but I didn't get it.  Instead I got 2 posters so I think there was a mess up.....looks like i'll get rocking NPR a little bit longer
"Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul."

Jellyfish

It appears that the USPS tracking # will not work until it has arrived in your hometown PO.My tracking # finally worked and it says out for delivery today.Should be here around 2 PM.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

My Monkey Friend

my status changed to shipped 05/25. i wonder when it gets here?