Circuital Has... Arrived!!!

Started by Tieoptional, May 25, 2011, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgriff73

No golden ticket for me.  I'm just happy to have it for the weekend. 

YouAre_GivenToFly

Mine is OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!  :)

Of course it arrives the day I have a work-related happy hour and won't get home until wayyy late.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

searchinbig

This virgin just blew his load. Tracking number says delivered this a.m. This will be the longest commute home ever.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Ruckus

I thoroughly enjoyed the "One Big Holiday" DVD that was included.  Left me warm and fuzzy.  It's just a shame from what I've heard from those there that Wax Fang had some feedback issues all set.  I mean those spacemen suits were killer! 8)

It was nice to hear the omni Wonderful Man outro as well.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

Also, I need to know what kind of wildflower seeds are in the plantable bookmark.  Any thing native to the the mid Atlantic coastal regions?  I wouldn't want to anger the native species movementers by planting this seed paper.  F it, it's going the soil! ;D

ManNamedTruth

Mine came today! No golden ticket. Anyone who got the e-mail should expect theirs any day now.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

walterfredo

so they're shipping from California...but we get ours last.  Perfect. 

Running Oz

Working nights and getting woke up early is normally not a cool thing...unless it's the Postman dropping off a sweet package of Roll Call doings and new Jacket sounds 5 days before the release date.  Being an older Rock a Roller I can still remember hopping on a TARC bus to Phoenix records on Greenwood Road in Louisville and getting one of the first copies of Back in Black on it's release day, this band has brought that kind of youthful feeling back - "I'm older day to day, still goin' back to my childhood way" indeed and thanks once again.  Firing up the old Bose 501's with my Roll Call t-shirt on as I hit the post button.   :D :D :D
Is there a Doctor in the house tonight?
Waterfront Park '08, KFC Yum Center '10, The Palace '11

kotchishm

Quote from: Running Oz on May 26, 2011, 12:58 PM
Working nights and getting woke up early is normally not a cool thing...unless it's the Postman dropping off a sweet package of Roll Call doings and new Jacket sounds 5 days before the release date.  Being an older Rock a Roller I can still remember hopping on a TARC bus to Phoenix records on Greenwood Road in Louisville and getting one of the first copies of Back in Black on it's release day, this band has brought that kind of youthful feeling back - "I'm older day to day, still goin' back to my childhood way" indeed and thanks once again.  Firing up the old Bose 501's with my Roll Call t-shirt on as I hit the post button.   :D :D :D

Hell yeah on the 501's i have 301's and would never let them go
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

rmpotsy

MINE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

i guess all of the heartbreak i have had by being one of the only people i know to not have listened yet is getting ready to pay off.

after that victory dance opener at hangover, i cannot wait to hear the first strum of that song.
out go the lights it begins

Erik26

What was the delivery method? Mine was shipped on the 20th and I have tracking numbers but no info on who is delivering it so I can track it.
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

Erik26

Ok, now I figured out it is UPS delivering but my tracking numbers won't yeild a valid result, any ideas? I want my box set  :'(
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

mgriff73

Use USPS tracking.  That's who shipped it.

Jellyfish

The Postman just knocked on the door and handed me my Box set.No golden ticket. :(
And the 2x shirt is way small but I expected that.Just glad to have the music and DVD in my hands. :)
What the hell do you do with that bookmark other than the obvious?
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

bigkidfallsdown.com

Are the t-shirts running small?

I ordered a medium and wear a 40 suit I hope I'm not fuuuucked.
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

DewieCox

Quote from: Jellyfish on May 26, 2011, 01:56 PM
The Postman just knocked on the door and handed me my Box set.No golden ticket. :(
And the 2x shirt is way small but I expected that.Just glad to have the music and DVD in my hands. :)

I think the bookmark has seed in it. Plant it

Ruckus

Quote from: DewieCox on May 26, 2011, 02:03 PM

It kinda comes with two bookmarks, one of which is obviously not able to be planted.  The other, I was trying to figure out how deep in the soil I should lay it...maybe an inch at most?

Jellyfish

Quote from: Ruckus on May 26, 2011, 02:07 PM
Quote from: DewieCox on May 26, 2011, 02:03 PM

It kinda comes with two bookmarks, one of which is obviously not able to be planted.  The other, I was trying to figure out how deep in the soil I should lay it...maybe an inch at most?
Yeah the 2 bookmarks are tied together.Not much of a Gardner here but would like to know what plant it is so I might know where to plant it,inside or outside,in the shade or in the direct sunlight,etc.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Running Oz

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on May 26, 2011, 01:59 PM
Are the t-shirts running small?

I ordered a medium and wear a 40 suit I hope I'm not fuuuucked.

The large that arrived today fits as expected, it is 100% cotton so no dryer tumbling for this one.
Is there a Doctor in the house tonight?
Waterfront Park '08, KFC Yum Center '10, The Palace '11

Caseydog

Way too much excitement.  I need to intercept the package or I'll have some explaining to do with the wife  :o

Sounds like I could still be a golden ticket holder  :thumbsup: