MMJ Festival Survival Kit

Started by MarkW, May 26, 2011, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taterbug

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jun 04, 2011, 01:26 AM
Quote from: Taterbug on May 26, 2011, 07:35 PM
SOLD,  I need a new do-rag  and that back pack will strap on my Harley nicely  :thumbsup:   

So this is how the conversation with my wife is gonna go
;D ;D
fine form, tater!  :beer:
also love that you're still using the rainboots avatar.  kills me everytime

Thanks Ms. Yvon  :)   

The balance of my back order was delivered today,  when I get home I think I'm gonna put my backpack on and fill my water bottle and with Jack Daniels and just walk around my neighborhood until someone tells me " hey... kick ass backpack ",  :thumbsup:
It could be a looong walk  ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ms. yvon

;D ;D take it to the streets, tbug!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

MarkW

Arrived in two boxes.  Ended up with two bandanas - the second one is free to the first reply from someone going to Somerset House in London next month...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

littleacorn

ill buy the extra from you? The bandanna is really all I want.
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

MarkW

Quote from: littleacorn on Jun 15, 2011, 08:25 PM
ill buy the extra from you? The bandanna is really all I want.

PM me your address, and I'll get it in the post to you free, for nothing and gratis.

It won't arrive in time for your cherry popping tomorrow, but you'll get some summer wear out of it.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

littleacorn

this place is so freaking amazing thank you so so much. I wear bandanas all the time on my bike and the one I picked up at bonnaroo last year is getting a lil bit worn out now.
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16