MMJ Festival Survival Kit

Started by MarkW, May 26, 2011, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkW

Not sure where to post this - anyone else notice the "festival survival kit" on the website store?  I just had to have an MMJ backpack!  Let's see how long it takes to get to the UK...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjk73

I would love one, but not at $110. That seems a bit steep.

MarkW

I just shut my eyes and ordered some t-shirts at the same time!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

e_wind

it's pretty cool, but i looked it up and you can get that back pack for about 40$ other places... i know its a great name, but you're still paying for it.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

bigkidfallsdown.com

109 towards T5.

It is nice and would be fun to have but right now I'll have a beer instead.
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

DejaView2011

I didn't hesitate. Ordered it immediately.  ::) This summer I'm just going for it. Bring it on!!!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

Taterbug

SOLD,  I need a new do-rag  and that back pack will strap on my Harley nicely  :thumbsup:   

So this is how the conversation with my wife is gonna go.

Wife - Hey honey !!  Did you charge something on my credit card ?

Dumbass - oh shit, they told me at the strip club that the  charges would show up as red-cross donation ( trying to be a smart ass and didn't work ). 

Wife - shut up you douche.

Dumbass - no, seriously honey I didn't ( right then she new I am lying, I think it is the sweaty palms and rapid eye movement ).

Wife - Honeeeeey, come clean.  What did you charge ?

Dumbass - I'm sorry babe but I used it to buy a bandana that I just had  to have and it was part of package deal.

Wife - Are you kidding me right now ?  really ?  no really ?  ( now I'm getting pissed because I fuckin hate it when people say " really ? really !! " ).  Your an idiot.
You should of stuck with the strip club story.

Dumbass - Yes dear, I fucked up, can I make it up to you if I rub your feet for 1 hour ?

Wife - OK
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

jones

Quote from: Taterbug on May 26, 2011, 07:35 PM
SOLD,  I need a new do-rag  and that back pack will strap on my Harley nicely  :thumbsup:   

Dumbass - oh shit, they told me at the strip club that the  charges would show up as red-cross donation ( trying to be a smart ass and didn't work ). 

Dumbass - no, seriously honey I didn't ( right then she new I am lying, I think it is the sweaty palms and rapid eye movement ).

Dumbass - I'm sorry babe but I used it to buy a bandana that I just had  to have and it was part of package deal.

Wife - Are you kidding me right now ?  really ?  no really ?  ( now I'm getting pissed because I fuckin hate it when people say " really ? really !! " ).  Your an idiot.

Dumbass - Yes dear, I fucked up, can I make it up to you if I rub your feet for 1 hour ?

Wife - OK
She is lucky to have you.

DejaView2011

Quote from: Taterbug on May 26, 2011, 07:35 PM

Wife - OK
I REALLY wish I would have taken that bong hit BEFORE reading this. OMG. Dude, you are priceless. BTW, What's kind of Harley???

bigkidfallsdown.com

11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

DejaView2011

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on May 26, 2011, 08:17 PM
foot massage
What's up with Quentin Tarantino and his foot fetish. I mean... Uma Thurman has some of the nastiests feet I'd ever seen. Blah!

Taterbug

I own a 04 Dyna low rider fxdli  and I just sold my 09 sportster nightster 1200N  last fall.

I think my wife needs the survival kit, we celebrate our 24th anniversary on monday.
Without her I would be dead or in prison.  I'm the luckiest mofo I know  :)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

DejaView2011

Quote from: Taterbug on May 26, 2011, 08:23 PM
I own a 04 Dyna low rider fxdli  and I just sold my 09 sportster nightster 1200N  last fall.

I think my wife needs the survival kit, we celebrate our 24th anniversary on monday.
Now that's awesome. Congratulations on your Anniversary. I just got my 2 dream toys this month. My 2011 Challenger R/T Mopar Edition and my 07' VROD, which just came home today. Here's the first pic of my girl at home.

Got any pix of your baby?

lucylew

I bought two because if I only bought one I could guarantee my husband would comandeer it!  He won't complain about the cost since he is a kept man.   :thumbsup:

Im The Dude

I'll pass on it. I'll use the money for the three shows we're going to!  :thumbsup:
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

Taterbug

Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 26, 2011, 08:55 PM

Now that's awesome. Congratulations on your Anniversary. I just got my 2 dream toys this month. My 2011 Challenger R/T Mopar Edition and my 07' VROD, which just came home today. Here's the first pic of my girl at home.

I like the V-Rod,  You should run thru the dragons tail with that bad boy, You would have a blast.   How long you been ridin ?

The pic below shows my sporty also, I have no new pics, I still have the gray one.

We totally Yacc'd this thread. SORRY

johnnYYac

Quote from: Taterbug on May 27, 2011, 10:02 AM
Quote from: DejaView2011 on May 26, 2011, 08:55 PM

I like the V-Rod,  You should run thru the dragons tail with that bad boy, You would have a blast.   How long you been ridin ?

The pic below shows my sporty also, I have no new pics, I still have the gray one.

We totally Yacc'd this thread. SORRY

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Damn Tater, I used to have an '01 FXD in silver -- your Low Rider is giving me flashbacks. Sold it a few years ago in hopes of getting a Road King which I still don't have. Now I miss my Super Glide! Have to find a pic when I get home.

Sorry to continue the YYacking here. On topic, I'll have to skip the survival kit.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

littleacorn

way off topic but mmj has some of the best motorcycle cruisin music. nothing beats a "slab" road  ipod set on mmj shuffle and a full tank fuel  my favorite is riding through the illinois cornfields out here and seeing all the old silos and just picturing the recording sessions. that bandanna is definitely a want but ill hold out and hope I can grab it a the chicago show.
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

DejaView2011

:feeling like the trouble maker: Has anyone else gotten notice their survival kit has shipped yet?