MMJ on Conan on 6/23/11

Started by timescaper, May 30, 2011, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kydiddle

Quote from: HIGH on SOUND on Jun 24, 2011, 11:43 AM
Quote from: lucylew on Jun 24, 2011, 03:00 AM
It wasn't your TV.  The sound was way off.  The last part sounded better than the first part - but it was definitely off.  The boys tried to make the best of it.  Hot damn I love this band!

Ok. That's good I guess. I just saw people on here talking about how awesome it sounded and was like...wha??

Was anyone else slightly annoyed that MMJ camera time at the end got interrupted by Jack McBrayer?

Yeah that kind of annoyed me a bit. I love Kenneth and all, but show MMJ some camera love....not that apple-faced goon. (30 Rock reference, I am not making fun of him...)
Cow temperature.

johnnYYac

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 24, 2011, 12:37 PM
Quote from: HIGH on SOUND on Jun 24, 2011, 11:43 AM
Quote from: lucylew on Jun 24, 2011, 03:00 AM
It wasn't your TV.  The sound was way off.  The last part sounded better than the first part - but it was definitely off.  The boys tried to make the best of it.  Hot damn I love this band!

Ok. That's good I guess. I just saw people on here talking about how awesome it sounded and was like...wha??

Was anyone else slightly annoyed that MMJ camera time at the end got interrupted by Jack McBrayer?

Yeah that kind of annoyed me a bit. I love Kenneth and all, but show MMJ some camera love....not that apple-faced goon. (30 Rock reference, I am not making fun of him...)
It did seem kinda... rude.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

DaFunkyPrecedent

first half of the song was waaaaay off...but I also don't think Jim has down the vocals perfectly either.  It's gotta be an insanely hard tune to sing - soo many different inflections it's crazy.  But the second half defiantly got kicked up a notch. 
God damn those shaky knees.

JDUB

It looked/sounded like the female singers were lip syncing. I also heard drum fills that didn't match up with Patrick. I think I saw the same thing when they were on Fallon too. Seems like there's a backing drum track or something.

blucas

Quote from: JDUB on Jun 25, 2011, 10:07 PM
It looked/sounded like the female singers were lip syncing. I also heard drum fills that didn't match up with Patrick. I think I saw the same thing when they were on Fallon too. Seems like there's a backing drum track or something.

You're wrong  >:(
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

rmpotsy

does anyone know who the girls were besides the watson twins?
out go the lights it begins

Bigsky

Quote from: blucas on Jun 25, 2011, 11:55 PM
Quote from: JDUB on Jun 25, 2011, 10:07 PM

You're wrong  >:(

Singers were lip singing...and they sucked. The whole performance was a bad display. I blame Conan...the Barbarian

johnnYYac

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

ms. yvon

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 24, 2011, 08:37 AM
Jim's wardrobe has tremendous staying power. re: brown pants.
;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

fleabag

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jun 29, 2011, 03:23 AM
Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 24, 2011, 08:37 AM
Jim's wardrobe has tremendous staying power. re: brown pants.
;D

I want to steal that raincoat so I can synthesize Jim's mmmmmmooooo-jo  :D
...words only got in the way

Tommy.Young

Awesome

I just hope the portuguese tv transmits that episode --'

I WANT TO SEE MMJ ON CONAN MORE TIMES !!!
MMJ be praised