it still moves vinyl poster thing

Started by e_wind, Jun 22, 2011, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

I don't know where it came from, who I got it from, how many there are, or anything else about this, and was wondering if any of you all do.

It's a "poster" thats about 4.5 ft by 2 ft or so, and its made from the same vinyl like material that many window shades in schools are made from. its got a picture of the album cover or It still moves in the middle, with the same image opaqued out a little bit and running off the sides covering the whole thing. i know that is a terrible explanation so I'll post a picture.

this pic is big and terrible quality, sorry

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Quote from: e_wind on Jun 22, 2011, 03:39 PM
I don't know where it came from, who I got it from, how many there are, or anything else about this, and was wondering if any of you all do.

It's a "poster" thats about 4.5 ft by 2 ft or so, and its made from the same vinyl like material that many window shades in schools are made from. its got a picture of the album cover or It still moves in the middle, with the same image opaqued out a little bit and running off the sides covering the whole thing. i know that is a terrible explanation so I'll post a picture.

this pic is big and terrible quality, sorry

No picture to see.  The pic link has to end .jpg or .bmp or .gif
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.