My 3 year old loves The Jacket! (Video)

Started by Cameron, Jun 28, 2011, 01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DejaView2011

Freakin Sweet!!!!!! Omg!,This video is spectacular and made my day too. I started headbanging with her! She does a spot on Jim James and even has his wild and lustrous hair. BRAVO BABY-GIRL!!!
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

Nicholas Yames

God damn I hope my kids are Jacket fans. We will form a family band and tour the country in the summer playing covers.
and if all else fails, i'll come running back, wonderin where you went
with my heart.

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quote from: Cameron on Jun 28, 2011, 01:34 PM
Every night when I put my kiddo to bed I sing her 3 songs.  One by a local musician here in Austin named Matt The Electrician, a Pearl Jam song and At Dawn.

The first time she heard At Dawn come on my iPod she flipped out and wanted to know why some man was singing my song.  I explained to her that his name was Jim James and showed her some videos of the band and even a picture of Jim and I together.  Since then she's become obsessed with all things Jacket and Jim.  Last weekend I was flipping channels and found storytellers.  This is what happened next...

IMG 0012

I will totally date this chick.
God damn those shaky knees.

slimsloslider

absolutely amazing! both my wife and i agreed that last time we saw mmj in chicago that jim's moves reminded us of our daughter darla who is obsessed with "metal song." (black metal). proof once again that their tunes should be sent up into orbit with chuck berry

the_wizzard

Quote from: slimsloslider on Jul 29, 2011, 11:02 PM
absolutely amazing! both my wife and i agreed that last time we saw mmj in chicago that jim's moves reminded us of our daughter darla who is obsessed with "metal song." (black metal). proof once again that their tunes should be sent up into orbit with chuck berry
Our best friends 3 year old is also obsessed the the metal song!  She loves it when JJ's voice goes deep and sings "holding on too long".
Kids are awesome*

*when they have awesome parents, that is

Tracy 2112

Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Jul 29, 2011, 06:33 AM
Quote from: Cameron on Jun 28, 2011, 01:34 PM
Every night when I put my kiddo to bed I sing her 3 songs.  One by a local musician here in Austin named Matt The Electrician, a Pearl Jam song and At Dawn.

The first time she heard At Dawn come on my iPod she flipped out and wanted to know why some man was singing my song.  I explained to her that his name was Jim James and showed her some videos of the band and even a picture of Jim and I together.  Since then she's become obsessed with all things Jacket and Jim.  Last weekend I was flipping channels and found storytellers.  This is what happened next...

IMG 0012

I will totally date this chick.

:-\
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Dillsnufus

that's what i call raising a kid right. ;D
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Nevermind90

[url="http://stateofloveandtrust.blogg.se/"]http://stateofloveandtrust.blogg.se/[/url]