Breaking Bad Discussion

Started by Sticky Icky Green Stuff, Jul 17, 2011, 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

there was also that "the bloods on your hands" moment at the bar for mike when he found the blood on his sleeve.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: el_chode on Aug 05, 2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/breaking-bad-eying-two-season-final-run/

I always figured it'd be 5seasons.  AMC is being a bag of dicks I've heard.  specifically fucking with Walking Dead but from what I've heard it's still shooting season two.  they're on like episode 7 or 8 so far.

ophidiophobia

Seems like tonight's episode is picking up the pace some. The first episodes of the season have been dull, I thought. I'm curious to see how Pinkman's character turns out this season.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: ophidiophobia on Aug 14, 2011, 10:13 PM
Seems like tonight's episode is picking up the pace some. The first episodes of the season have been dull, I thought. I'm curious to see how Pinkman's character turns out this season.

I think it's been pretty much perfect so far.  there is an article about the season opener and what to expect.  they brought up a great point about how normal series like this sort of ease you into the bigger events.  breaking bad this season had to resolve some pretty huge fucking shit in that first episode.  then the second two episodes were slow but necessary to keep developing the story.  I look at each season as one episode basically.  it's always "To be continued".  so long view of watching the show start to finish those mellow tense moments are so worth it.  like when walt and skyler are going over what to say to hank at dinner.  it's the rebuilding of their relationship that completely disintegrated.  I'm buzzin but this season the cinemotagraphy has been great.  some really cool feeling to the shots.  not a lot of dialogue in some places, more about putting you IN the character.  it's back on fuck whatever I'm bullshiting about.  oh shit! walt and skyler re-boned!!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

fucking loved tonight's episode.  Gus is totally making it so Walt will have motivation to kill Jesse.   said it on another board but I think Gus is trying to rub his cock in walts face showing him what it takes to be Gus.  how the Cartel plays into this is going to be the most interesting thing.  skylers way too fat this season, it doesn't make sense.  she's twice walts size when she's boning him, wtf?

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

PS loved the first promo for Walking Dead

"makes True Blood look like iCarly"

el_chode

I'm surrounded by assholes

johnnYYac

el_chode

New theory: Jesse's ex girlfriend will be the unraveling. I thought they wrote her off the show, but the simple fact that she still exists, Jesse still cares, and Walt is laundering his money while Jesse isn't is going to be a huge plot hole if they don't address it

el_chode

johnnYYac

Quote from: el_chode on Oct 09, 2011, 11:16 PM
So did Walt poison Brock?
That seems to be what they intend us to think.  Quite an ending.  I can't wait for the return of Mike next season. 

el_chode

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 09, 2011, 11:36 PM
Quote from: el_chode on Oct 09, 2011, 11:16 PM
So did Walt poison Brock?
That seems to be what they intend us to think.  Quite an ending.  I can't wait for the return of Mike next season.

See, at first I thought "no" it can't be that simple, and I didn't want Walt to be that evil. That's a lot of assuming for things to go certain ways for Walt. Gus had assassins at Walt's house, could be framing him - he is always one step ahead. Plus Gus was on the board of the Hospital, so he could have fixed the diagnosis in order to ensure that no more questions were asked of Jesse. The timing there between Jesse getting released from interrogation and picked up by Gus was too perfect.

But then I read this review [SPOILERS]:

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/breaking-bad-face-off-say-uncle

And (non-spoiler) they said that plant was there in last week's episode, so I'll agree - Walt did it.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

walt poisoned the fuck out of that kid and huell stole the ricin from jesse at sauls during the pat down.   I read an article Vince did and he said that they're going to do something with Walts character that's never been done before.  they're going to make you go from loving him to absolutely hating.  walt poisoning a child in order to orchestrate jesse's reactions the last few episodes of the season was genius.  evil, but awesome. 

so did they show gus get up and adjust his tie just to show how soulless he is?  like when you kill a snake and its body keeps moving?  solid season.  16episodes left. 

johnnYYac

Let's not forget Walt sending his neighbor into the house w/2 assassins lurking about.  He seems willing to sacrifice the innocent to save his ass.

This should be interesting (part 1 of 4):

http://www.avclub.com/articles/vince-gilligan-walks-us-through-season-four-of-bre,63013/

bowl of soup

Not reading a word of this until I catch up.  I recently watched the first three seasons in about 2 weeks and I now feel like I live in this show.  Anyway I'm sort of screwed on season 4 - on demand only has the last 4 episodes of this season - not sure where to watch the first part of this season.  Am I just screwed until the DVD comes out?
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: bowl of soup on Oct 11, 2011, 03:45 PM
Not reading a word of this until I catch up.  I recently watched the first three seasons in about 2 weeks and I now feel like I live in this show.  Anyway I'm sort of screwed on season 4 - on demand only has the last 4 episodes of this season - not sure where to watch the first part of this season.  Am I just screwed until the DVD comes out?

not sure if these work or not, give it a shot: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/season_4.html