Main Menu

archive.org

Started by TSarge, Jul 31, 2011, 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSarge

Is amazing. Why didn't anybody tell me?

Just downloaded the entire Bonnaroo 2008 performance - best Dondante I've ever heard

e_wind

Yeah they have everything you need! There are some really old shows with unreleased songs. There are soundboard recordings! I think because of the archive I have like 4 days of MMJ music on my itunes
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quote from: e_wind on Jul 31, 2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah they have everything you need! There are some really old shows with unreleased songs. There are soundboard recordings! I think because of the archive I have like 4 days of MMJ music on my itunes

obviously not a fan of quality recordings.  That's an impressive collection none the less.  Once you get through some of the shit poor recordings, you can find some real special moments.  My dream project is to go through all of the recordings and make "My Morning Jacket - Best Of Jim James Banter".  Some day. 
God damn those shaky knees.

e_wind

Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Aug 01, 2011, 04:18 AM
Quote from: e_wind on Jul 31, 2011, 11:01 PM

obviously not a fan of quality recordings.  That's an impressive collection none the less.  Once you get through some of the shit poor recordings, you can find some real special moments.  My dream project is to go through all of the recordings and make "My Morning Jacket - Best Of Jim James Banter".  Some day.

Haha that'd be hilarious. I think I'd be insane by the end of it.

Yeah there are like 5 songs they wrote in TTF era that never were released but played live a few times. I'll look when I'm not on my tele

notdarkyet

not even on the rarities comps?  i had no idea.  what are they??

-justin

e_wind

soaky soaky, I can't wait, I cream, like it should

those are the titles.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: e_wind on Aug 01, 2011, 03:49 PM
soaky soaky, I can't wait, I cream, like it should

those are the titles.

I saw Jim do I can't wait in 2006. Pretty sure I saw him do like it should on the first mof tour in 04 as well.

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

notdarkyet

i only found "Icream" on archive.org.  are the others up as well?  i feel like it would be okay to post them, as they are not studio and the band allows taping...

would someone be so kind?

-justin