So I made a MMJ blog

Started by SaraBananaBear, May 20, 2010, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Fully

I'll still like it even without the uck!

LeanneP

Sara!  That's you?  Sweet!  I love the site. Keep up the great work.  :thumbsup:
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Fully on Jan 16, 2013, 06:41 AM
I'll still like it even without the uck!

Hahaha, goodie! :thumbsup:

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: LeanneP on Jan 16, 2013, 09:39 AM
Sara!  That's you?  Sweet!  I love the site. Keep up the great work.  :thumbsup:

Thank you, glad you like it! :smiley:

LeanneP

I love it - just a heads up tho: the links to tags at the top need to be updated to the new uck-less url.   :wink:
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: LeanneP on Jan 16, 2013, 02:25 PM
I love it - just a heads up tho: the links to tags at the top need to be updated to the new uck-less url.   :wink:

Updated now! Thanks for helping out. :thumbsup:

robb

Sara, I looked through the entire MOF blog this morning when I got out of work.  It's great stuff, keep it up!
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

smhoffmann02

Awesome blog, Sara!  Another time suck - how will I get any work done?  :grin:
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: robb on Jan 16, 2013, 06:50 PM
Sara, I looked through the entire MOF blog this morning when I got out of work.  It's great stuff, keep it up!

Thank you! I've not been as good at updating the MOF blog, but every now and then...  :thumbsup:

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: smhoffmann02 on Jan 16, 2013, 08:14 PM
Awesome blog, Sara!  Another time suck - how will I get any work done?  :grin:

Thank you, glad you enjoy it! :thumbsup:

GO4IT

Hey, Sara, this site is amazing.  It's like heroine for an MMJ fan - a very dangerous black hole that you may never emerge from the same.

And while we're talking about spending time "fruitfully", here's something that I found recently that, since it's about bananas, reminded me of you.  Read the "customer reviews" - they are hilarious: http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_t_2_G1DG

Fully

Sara really ought to be getting a free Jim bag and Jim chain for all the publicity she gives this band. It's one of my favorite tumblrs. Maybe even a free ticket to Sleep No More/Jim (all airfare included)

FiddleCastro

Quote from: Fully on Jan 19, 2013, 07:49 AM
Sara really ought to be getting a free Jim bag and Jim chain for all the publicity she gives this band. It's one of my favorite tumblrs. Maybe even a free ticket to Sleep No More/Jim (all airfare included)

Fiddle agrees! Especially about the key chain.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

bartel

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on May 20, 2010, 07:21 PM
For a while now I've been working on two blogs, it started out as a fun thing just for my friends and myself, but after a while more people got involved and the blogs became a larger project. Now I feel they are complete enough (even though they will never be completely complete ;)) to post here:
http://lovemonsters.tumblr.com/
http://fuckyeahmymorningjacket.tumblr.com/

The first one is about Monsters of Folk, if you just want Yim Yames or MMJ you can just click the links and it will filter the posts. The second is pure MMJ.

Would love some feedback.
Peaches and love
Sara
:)

awesome enjoyed reading and looking through the blog.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: GO4IT on Jan 18, 2013, 11:13 PM
Hey, Sara, this site is amazing.  It's like heroine for an MMJ fan - a very dangerous black hole that you may never emerge from the same.

And while we're talking about spending time "fruitfully", here's something that I found recently that, since it's about bananas, reminded me of you.  Read the "customer reviews" - they are hilarious: http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-571-Banana-Slicer/dp/B0047E0EII/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_t_2_G1DG

Hahaha, those reviews are amazing, thanks for sharing Rob! :thumbsup: Glad you like the blog.  :smiley:

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 19, 2013, 10:09 AM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 19, 2013, 07:49 AM

Fiddle agrees! Especially about the key chain.

Excellent ideas! How about a peanut butter pudding surprise (creme brulee works too) as well and maybe a guest appearance on Sir Microcosm? :thumbsup:

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: bartel on Jan 19, 2013, 07:28 PM
Quote from: SaraBananaBear on May 20, 2010, 07:21 PM
For a while now I've been working on two blogs, it started out as a fun thing just for my friends and myself, but after a while more people got involved and the blogs became a larger project. Now I feel they are complete enough (even though they will never be completely complete ;)) to post here:
http://lovemonsters.tumblr.com/
http://fuckyeahmymorningjacket.tumblr.com/

The first one is about Monsters of Folk, if you just want Yim Yames or MMJ you can just click the links and it will filter the posts. The second is pure MMJ.

Would love some feedback.
Peaches and love
Sara
:)

awesome enjoyed reading and looking through the blog.

Goodie! :thumbsup:

SaraBananaBear

Blog update! It went from being way too dark, to being way too light (will fix the design sometime in the future... probably... or procrastinate, that works too.) Anyhow, the blog now has Next and Back buttons and a link to the blog archive. Hoping this makes it easier to read older posts and stuffs. Might have missed some custom setting, so if you stumble upon some freakishly weird font in an ittybitty size or something like that, let me know.  :thumbsup:

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Mar 24, 2013, 10:59 AM
Blog update! It went from being way too dark, to being way too light (will fix the design sometime in the future... probably... or procrastinate, that works too.) Anyhow, the blog now has Next and Back buttons and a link to the blog archive. Hoping this makes it easier to read older posts and stuffs. Might have missed some custom setting, so if you stumble upon some freakishly weird font in an ittybitty size or something like that, let me know.  :thumbsup:

This is awesome. Thanks SBB.
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire