Forum Fantasy Football 2011

Started by Ruckus, Aug 04, 2011, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Quote from: corey on Aug 17, 2011, 04:32 PM
Are True and mannamedtruth the same person?  Y'all are killing me with these name changes. :D

Yeah, we have 11 now. Need one more, but there are several people that threw in their names. If True and mannamedtruth are the same person, you'll be in by default because of previous years playing with us. If not, I'll find the next person in line that commented in this thread.

Scotty, I'm a fucking idiot. Didn't realize that you were headdy.   8)   I made a rule on one of the other forums that I'm on that you have to register your team with the name of your handle on the forum to keep things straight.

No problemo. And yes, he is True.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

aMillionDreams

Quote from: corey on Aug 17, 2011, 04:32 PM
Are True and mannamedtruth the same person?  Y'all are killing me with these name changes. :D

Yeah, we have 11 now. Need one more, but there are several people that threw in their names. If True and mannamedtruth are the same person, you'll be in by default because of previous years playing with us. If not, I'll find the next person in line that commented in this thread.

Scotty, I'm a fucking idiot. Didn't realize that you were headdy.   8)   I made a rule on one of the other forums that I'm on that you have to register your team with the name of your handle on the forum to keep things straight.

olwiggum's right!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

corey

Alright, cool. I'm sending True (mannamedtruth) a PM to get his address. He'll be number 12.

NOW, we gotta figure out a draft date and time.  Y'all wanna do it after NEXT week? Sometime during the week of the 29th?

capt. scotty

Quote from: corey on Aug 17, 2011, 06:25 PM
Alright, cool. I'm sending True (mannamedtruth) a PM to get his address. He'll be number 12.

NOW, we gotta figure out a draft date and time.  Y'all wanna do it after NEXT week? Sometime during the week of the 29th?

Id prefer to do it as close to the first game as possible, like Sept. 5th or around there.

Im flexible as far as what day and time, although I dont think it should be any earlier than 9pm considering west coasters like bbill.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

corey

Looks like we got 12. Sweet. So we're all good on that.

September 5th would work for me because I won't have to work that night since it's a holiday.

What time is better for everyone? 8 PM central?

Ruckus

September 5th might be a little tough for me.  I have no idea when I'll be home as I'll be driving back from Milwaukee to Baltimore that day.  If you do choose it, I can definitely make 10pm eastern.

Otherwise, are we keeping the same format and settings?  I can do the 6th at 9 Eastern or later no problem also.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

corey

The 6th is no good for me.

I'll probably leave the settings the same unless somebody really thinks we need to swap something up.

capt. scotty

I didnt realize the 5th was Labor day, I just threw a date out there that was before the 8th which is the first game. So 5th or 6th are a no go. I could do the 7th but its my bday so Id rather not...3rd or the 4th?

Im fine with the settings from what I recall.

Clarkwork

Someone email or contact me once draft date is set.  I'm good on weekdays, just let me know.  Thanks
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Ruckus

Quote from: capt. scotty on Aug 18, 2011, 04:53 PM
I didnt realize the 5th was Labor day, I just threw a date out there that was before the 8th which is the first game. So 5th or 6th are a no go. I could do the 7th but its my bday so Id rather not...3rd or the 4th?

Im fine with the settings from what I recall.

I can't do the weekend.  Maybe we can take a vote for Tues-Wed 8/30-8/31 around 9 or 10 eastern time? 

littleacorn

mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

Ruckus

I've come to the conclusion I likely won't make this draft, whenever it's set for.  Just let us know Corey so I can coach up my proxy.

Penny Lane

the 31st is good for me, too..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

pawpaw

30th is bad for me, 31st is fine. I'd prefer to go at 9PM Eastern.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Clarkwork

corey

Sorry. I've been away for the weekend. Looks like the 31st is probably gonna work best for everybody.   8 PM Central?

Ruckus

Quote from: corey on Aug 23, 2011, 08:19 AM
Sorry. I've been away for the weekend. Looks like the 31st is probably gonna work best for everybody.   8 PM Central?
9pm Central would be much better if it's not too late for you old ones.  I'm sure that would give BBill enough time to get home also??  If not, I can get my gf to draft the first couple rounds for me if need be.

Clarkwork

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 23, 2011, 08:53 AM
9pm Central would be much better if it's not too late for you old ones.  I'm sure that would give BBill enough time to get home also??  If not, I can get my gf to draft the first couple rounds for me if need be.

10 eastern is pushing it, but I'm sure I can make it.  Whatever works for everyone.

Ruckus

Quote from: Clarkwork on Aug 23, 2011, 09:16 AM

10 eastern is pushing it, but I'm sure I can make it.  Whatever works for everyone.
Cool.  I can do I 8 central but 8:30 would be better.  It's fine, I'm sure I'll get autodrafted AP, Rivers and Manningham.  I'll take it from there.

Jon T.

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 23, 2011, 09:51 AM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Aug 23, 2011, 09:16 AM

Cool.  I can do I 8 central but 8:30 would be better.  It's fine, I'm sure I'll get autodrafted AP, Rivers and Manningham.  I'll take it from there.

Later time works for me, as well.