Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 05, 2011, 08:48 PM
Quote from: Hawkeye on Oct 05, 2011, 12:49 PM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Oct 05, 2011, 11:36 AM
Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 05, 2011, 08:51 AM
Quote from: capt. scotty on Oct 05, 2011, 03:27 AM
Quote from: aMillionDreams on Oct 04, 2011, 10:08 AM
Still waiting on money from just about everyone.  If we're really gonna do this, pay up, now.  Otherwise I'm sending peeps their money back and not fucking with it.  So far penny, bbill, walt, and myself have paid.

hermeshat @ hotmail.com - paypal

I'll pay up when I remember and the time comes. Its not like Im not gonna pay, but if anyone does do that, the MMJ league seemed to have a lot of interest so we'll be able to keep it all intact no prob next year.

Funny that Ruckus hasnt paid yet but was complaining about people not paying him within 2 weeks of him winning the league last year  ;)
Just one one post above your post genius.  Read it.  Actually, had I not kept bugging you, who knows when you would have paid, if ever.  Why don't you just pay him now man?  That's the way it's done.

Because of clowns that drag their feet, I put in a new rule this year in the two leagues I run.  The payment deadline was made exactly a month after their respective drafts at which point anyone who hasn't paid gets their rosters locked until they paid.  Man did that work!

Dylan is not getting paid to put up with this bullshit man.  It's annoying to say the least and I understand why he wants it up front.  No one should have to track down cash.

I say this is a great rule.  Or even pay on or before the draft or you don't draft??

Although coming from one who has yet to pay...I'd be down for either of those rules.  We could still set a date and lock the rosters out until payment is made, right?
Hey Hawkeye.  Read the thread you responded to.  I paid.  It was AMD's mistake.  I always pay up front.  In the meanwhile, you and Cap can continue to well whatever

Yeah I was referring to myself.  I don't think I'm going to play in a league again unless everyone pays upfront.  I have enough drama in my life  :P

I'll pay Monday at the latest  :-*

Glad to be 2-2 though with such a shaky team.  Gates is down and if Vick goes down I'm in trouble.  Sanchize has had some good games but ya can't trust him...

Herete,
Giorgos Katsopolis
We could.

aMillionDreams

Okay, now I'm just waiting on Corey, Hawkeye, Little Acorn, and True.

@capn - Although you're the one really douching it up in here I thought I'd let you know that I'll stop being a douche to you when I'm good and ready.  Good luck this week, maybe if you make one more move, like picking up some 2nd string RB you might have a chance of beating me.  How's that worked for you so far?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

capt. scotty

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Oct 06, 2011, 10:13 AM

@capn - Although you're the one really douching it up in here I thought I'd let you know that I'll stop being a douche to you when I'm good and ready.  Good luck this week, maybe if you make one more move, like picking up some 2nd string RB you might have a chance of beating me.  How's that worked for you so far?

sidebet - if I win, quit bitching about not getting a cd-r, if you win, send me your address and i'll hook up a dozen albums/mixes

also, there needs to be some more trash talking in our league. its hard for me to trash talk when Im 0-4, and I cant even bring up my other league because Im 1-3 and just beat the only team that doesnt have a win.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

Quote from: capt. scotty on Oct 06, 2011, 10:47 AM

sidebet - if I win, quit bitching about not getting a cd-r, if you win, send me your address and i'll hook up a dozen albums/mixes

also, there needs to be some more trash talking in our league. its hard for me to trash talk when Im 0-4, and I cant even bring up my other league because Im 1-3 and just beat the only team that doesnt have a win.

If you two met in person, you'd love each other! I swear it.

And as for trash talking, the Pickle has to remain silent as I've yet to win.
(Scotty, also not sure of your trade proposal because I just picked up another backup for Benson, I'll check out this Torrey guy after work, his name kind of irks me, too..that is a weird male name..)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jon T.

Quote from: capt. scotty on Oct 06, 2011, 10:47 AM

How about this - everytime I  try and pick up a player, I get informed that the player is owned by the Cap'n.  Each time it pisses me off for about .03 seconds then I look at your sack of shit team and my frustration turns to elation.  So, I salute you for keepin the scrum off my team.  :beer:

;D

pawpaw

;D I love it! This one's got teeth! ;D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Ruckus

This league might get pretty interesting.  Will Brady and the Assclowns fit as my team name because my team has way overperformed.   I figure it's Clarkwork then anyone's game to make the playoffs.  See that Clarkwork.  That was a jinx.  I just jinxed you.  Did you feel the jinx?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Jon T.

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 06, 2011, 12:14 PM
This league might get pretty interesting.  Will Brady and the Assclowns fit as my team name because my team has way overperformed.   I figure it's Clarkwork then anyone's game to make the playoffs.  See that Clarkwork.  That was a jinx.  I just jinxed you.  Did you feel the jinx?

= kiss of death

Nice run, Clarkwork.

Ruckus

Quote from: Jon T. on Oct 06, 2011, 12:23 PM

= kiss of death

Nice run, Clarkwork.
You're a shoe-in too Jon.  I guess we're battling for only 4 spots. ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Clarkwork

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 06, 2011, 12:31 PM
Quote from: Jon T. on Oct 06, 2011, 12:23 PM

= kiss of death

Nice run, Clarkwork.
You're a shoe-in too Jon.  I guess we're battling for only 4 spots. ;D

I was very confident up until last week.  Goes to show no matter what talent you think you have you can get your ass kicked any week.  But yes, I do feel that jinx...
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Penny Lane

I'm so glad that Santonio Holmes trade with Capt didn't go through in time! He was my saving grace (and Pierre Garcon .....TRES BON!)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Hawkeye

Victor Cruz and my defense carried me!
We could.

pawpaw

Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 10, 2011, 09:14 AM
I'm so glad that Santonio Holmes trade with Capt didn't go through in time! He was my saving grace (and Pierre Garcon .....TRES BON!)

Plus, there's the jinx that Ruckus put on CW!

Clarkwork

Quote from: bbill on Oct 10, 2011, 02:28 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 10, 2011, 09:14 AM

Plus, there's the jinx that Ruckus put on CW!

Yeah, and it worked!! 
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

the lions are so much more bad ass than any other team right now.  fuck chicago.

capt. scotty

Nothing like coming back from being down 38pts on monday to start off the week right!!  :D

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Oct 10, 2011, 09:10 PM
the lions are so much more bad ass than any other team right now.  fuck chicago.

If my team pulls itself out of the cellar, it will undoubtedly be thanks to the Stafford to Megatron combo...Ive watched 4 of the 5 Lions games this year, loving them. My 2nd favorite team right now. DET vs GB on Thanksgiving will be a treat for once  :beer:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Good game BBill...I was pooping myself at the start of the game last night going against AD and Forte. Bears run D looked a lot tougher than it has the rest of the season, but I guess thats what happens when you got Chunky Soup back there throwing balls into the ground.

I also cant believe I drafted Gronk and Winslow, had Fred Davis on my roster, and Im stuck with the WW garbage left at TE. For how deep TE is this year, man, there are more good WW WRs than TEs. Im looking to trade for a TE, probably in a multiplayer deal. Players Im most likely to trade are Decker (now DEN WR1 with Lloyd traded to STL), DeAngelo, Eli, and Tebow so it would be more likely for me to accept something for those guys than others (and bench guys, but those are my most valuable Id likely trade). FYI, Eli is QB7 right now with more pts than Schaub, Roethlisberger, Freeman, Ryan, Rivers and in the 3 games that Tebow has started and the half game this year, he's averaged over 27ppg. Only Rodgers is averaging more than that right now. He's a below average NFL QB but a very good fantasy QB.

Hawkeye

DeAngelo for Fred Davis?  Counter if you don't like it...
We could.

pawpaw

Pft. That was not a good game Cap'n.  ;D

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but Delaney Walker is pretty good.

Jon T.

Finally!  I beat Cap'n to the punch on Carson Palmer!  You know you tried/will try to snag him at some point today.

PS- Carson Palmer is on the trading block if anyone is interested.  ;D