Happy Birthday Trish!

Started by Ruckus, Aug 10, 2011, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Getting younger with age!  See ya Friday! :birthdays:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

This is the 3rd time I've wished you Happy Birthday over social media, but you deserve a three-peat! I know you'll be celebrating big tomorrow, wish I could be there. Happy birthday, one of the best people I know!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

headhunter

21 again?   Happy B-day Trish.  Beth & I look forward to the belated birthday bash on Friday!    :beer:
was some shakin' and some record playin'

woodnymph

Happy Birthday Trish!!!  Wish ya were in Pitt to celebrate with us all tonight, but we'll keep ya in our thoughts while we rock out!!!   :birthdays: :birthdays: :birthdays:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Crispy

Happy birthday, Trishalicious! Wish I was back east this weekend to help celebrate.

:beer: :birthdays: :beer: :birthdays: :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

Yay Trish!  Happiest of birthdays!   :birthdays: :beer: :bath:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

kydiddle

Happy Birthday, lovely!!! See you and the Bobster Friday!  :beer: :birthdays: :D :birthdays:
Cow temperature.

lil sis

Happy birthday, cosmic twin!!!  Can't wait to celebrate with you this Friday.  :beer:
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

johnnYYac

Happy birthday, Trish!  Thanks for everything you've added to my MMJ experience these past few years.  You and Bob are emblematic of what makes this forum and its members a class above the rest.  Queen of the setlist, den mom, beer maiden, hostess with the most-est.  Rock on, young lady!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Happy Birthday Trish!!  :birthdays:

I hope your day /night is filled with Rampant Badassery! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday, and then I'll be able to raise a glass with you properly.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

peafunk31

Happy Bday!  :birthdays:
Homer no function beer well without.

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

MarkW

Have a great day, both today and tomorrow.  :beer:
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

BH

Happy B-Day Trish!   You rule.   That's awesome the boys are throwing you a party tommorow.  Enjoy!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.