Previous topic - Next topic

headhunter

Holy crap.  Did u take that?
was some shakin' and some record playin'

bluesky

hang in there Rich!!!

Quote from: mjk73 on Aug 27, 2011, 05:28 PM
Quote from: FiddleCastro on Aug 27, 2011, 02:40 AM
All the stores around here are wiped out, and I have to work a shift stocking tomorrow at my grocery store. It's going to be complete chaos.

Black Line: Projected path,
I'd pretty much would say fuck that.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: bluesky on Aug 27, 2011, 10:58 PM
hang in there Rich!!!

Quote from: mjk73 on Aug 27, 2011, 05:28 PM
Quote from: FiddleCastro on Aug 27, 2011, 02:40 AM
All the stores around here are wiped out, and I have to work a shift stocking tomorrow at my grocery store. It's going to be complete chaos.

Black Line: Projected path,
I'd pretty much would say fuck that.

Sitting back, listening to some MMJ vinyl. Hopefully the power stays on.  :)
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

woodnymph

Oh goodness all, be safe!!!  Asheville's doing fine as inland as it is, and the mountain fortress seems to be working lovely.  But I hope everyone's ok!!  Will keep you all in my thoughts!  Glad you made it out of NC efficiently, Scott!  :thumbsup:  Pittsburgh's a little fortress of its own too, usually  :)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

capt. scotty

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 27, 2011, 05:21 PM
Truly bummed that I had to move a 14 team fantasy draft tomorrow from live to online.  It's one of the most fun days of the year.  Oh well.  Cars moved away from all my trees in the backyard above the driveway.

I have:

New Belgium - Fat Tire, Ranger, Trippel, Hoptober
Smutty Nose - Brown Ale, Porter, IPA, Pale Ale
Flying Dog - Ragin Bitch, Classic Pale Ale, IPA, and the great Simcoe Imperial IPA (brilliant)
Mendocino - Red Hawk Ale
James Boag's Tasmanian Lager

8 gallons of Starr Blu Vodka

Whole roasted chicken from last night and currently making Japanese style beef curry.

Enjoy the weekend to those that can.

You prepare well, man!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

el_chode

The best part of this Hurricane is El Bloombito:

https://twitter.com/#!/elbloombito
I'm surrounded by assholes

bluesky

eye of the storm
it's bright and want to go out, brooke says no!
staying in watch mmj austin 2003

br00ke

Quote from: bluesky on Aug 28, 2011, 11:12 AM

compliments of mister yac !!

i think the worst of the storm was me drinking so much bourbon in preparation for said storm

bluesky

thanks Johnny for the videos, perfect for today!
:thumbsup:
Quote from: br00ke on Aug 28, 2011, 11:21 AM

compliments of mister yac !!

i think the worst of the storm was me drinking so much bourbon in preparation for said storm

mahg33ta

sean riley, plenty of wine, 12 song rock band setlist.

ALady

eye of the storm

I was really hoping this was a haiku ;D

Glad to hear everyone's all right!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

bluesky

i do not know how to write haiku's that's danz thing
Quote from: ALady on Aug 28, 2011, 08:02 PM
eye of the storm

I was really hoping this was a haiku ;D

Glad to hear everyone's all right!

headhunter

got my power back .  :)

one nice thing about that the storm is it got my teenage son off the internet and we actually played some family board games by candlelight while listening to music on a battery-powered ipod docking station.  all in all not to bad.

e_wind

Quote from: headhunter on Aug 29, 2011, 11:15 AM
got my power back .  :)

one nice thing about that the storm is it got my teenage son of the internet and we actually played some family board games by candlelight while listening to music on a battery-powered ipod docking station.  all in all not to bad.

i think you mean it got you off the mmj board long enough to spend time with your family  ;)
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ericm

Well I made it home to see absolutely NO real damage to my place.  :o Pretty hard to believe, but we were real lucky. A little shift in the wind and it would've been real big trouble.

Sad to see others were not so lucky. Millions without power, and serious flooding in many states. My thoughts are with all who are dealing with the aftermath, and hopefully no one here has been affected too badly.
"Where's Jim going?"

Ruckus

Quote from: ericm on Aug 29, 2011, 06:48 PM
Well I made it home to see absolutely NO real damage to my place.  :o Pretty hard to believe, but we were real lucky. A little shift in the wind and it would've been real big trouble.

Sad to see others were not so lucky. Millions without power, and serious flooding in many states. My thoughts are with all who are dealing with the aftermath, and hopefully no one here has been affected too badly.
Glad to hear your place is ok and same to you hh.  I know that Bob and Trish's hood flooded pretty badly.  I am still w/o power but all is good.  Kinda crazy to think of the extensive damage here when we hardly got hit.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

el_chode

A pic of the rapids that have emerged a block away from my house. That graffiti you see is usually about head-level, and the stream is popular for fly fishing.

I'm surrounded by assholes

headhunter

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 29, 2011, 07:19 PM

Glad to hear your place is ok and same to you hh.  I know that Bob and Trish's hood flooded pretty badly.  I am still w/o power but all is good.  Kinda crazy to think of the extensive damage here when we hardly got hit.

glad u are all ok - losing power is no big deal and flooding really sucks.  Wishing T&B a quick recovery and drying out and happy to know that their posters hang proudly upstairs. NJ seems to get hit hard way too often by flooding.

ericm

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 29, 2011, 07:19 PM

Thanks man. I saw they were evacuating in parts of Trish and Bob's town ahead of Irene. I know it's known for flooding there, but hopefully not in their part of town. Fingers crossed for them.

Glad you're good, and hope you get power back soon.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

br00ke

excellent news to hear both eric & jeff  :thumbsup: valerie and i were wondering about you guys on sunday!! trish & bob .. le woah, i saw the pictures.

good vibes on a quick and easy clean up