WORLD DOMINANCE!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jan 08, 2007, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

Mass(hole)chusetts represented (jeez--I beat Jenny!)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

sweatboard

KnoxVegas, Ya Heard..............Holla!!!

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

There is a MMJ poster that looks a whole lot like this picture.  You seen it BH?

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Yes! Yes! Yes! THAT ONE, I wonder if I can still get one of those.

dragonboy

Yeah the Jacket have had some excellent, excellent posters.
I still think the bear & bats is my fav but there are so many good ones...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

minnesota. is here and proud!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

BH

QuoteThis one?

Yes.  I thought of that poster!  I love how you can see the tiny silouettes of the band rocking out in the distance.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Right down to the little tiny flying V.  

megisnotreal

QuoteYeah the Jacket have had some excellent, excellent posters.

i'm trying to order a print of this from print mafia (who represent the BGKY in the finest of fashions...)

BH

QuoteYeah the Jacket have had some excellent, excellent posters.

i'm trying to order a print of this from print mafia (who represent the BGKY in the finest of fashions...)

I always thought she was holding the perfume away from her nose and sniffing glue instead.   Look at the sly little glance she's giving the viewer.  Saucy little gal.  And Bobby Bare Jr. is on it too, Bonus!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Mr. T.

I think the Old Continent needs some more representing!!!

There must be more Europeans around here!!

We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

BH

QuoteI think the Old Continent needs some more representing!!!

There must be more Europeans around here!!

Tell me about it.  The UK is still on the list for crying out loud.  Where are the Astorians!?

dragonboy

QuoteThe UK is still on the list for crying out loud.  Where are the Astorians!?
Right here dude, right here  ;)

BH

QuoteThe UK is still on the list for crying out loud.  Where are the Astorians!?
Right here dude, right here  ;)

You really should get credit db.  Unfortunately I made a rule that only current residence count.  Maybe you could just make a shout out in the name of one of your family members.  I would accept that.  They have to own at least one album though.

dragonboy

You need to PM Doc, Greggy or Mark W, they'll represent the UK for you.

sweatboard

I need to give my Mom an MMJ album.  She always asks "How was that My Evening Coat show"?

aMD

my mom sent me a clipping of them from a local paper.  She thought I was going to be really impressed, she seemed to be.  And then I told her they were on Letterman with the Boston Pops and I think she thought I was joking.  She always calls them Morning Man. or "that morning band you like".  old people are funny.

Dee.

My mom loves them so much. I'll get a direct quote for you...hang on....

Okay.

She says, "I'm in love with them. Jim James makes me smile."

Yes!

sweatboard

"Jim James makes me smile."

Your mom is offically our friend.