WORLD DOMINANCE!

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Jan 08, 2007, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Just perpetuating the Sooner-Cowboy cycle of love, etwvig - which is weird because it really annoys me when people get all worked up about their "hate" for fans of the other school.

Speaking of Oklahoma, what part of the state are you in? Aren't you over to the east, and would you be as freaked as me if MMJ would come play at the Cain's in Tulsa?

Now, I know there are MMJ people in Colorado - where y'all at?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

EAZYE

QuoteJust perpetuating the Sooner-Cowboy cycle of love, etwvig - which is weird because it really annoys me when people get all worked up about their "hate" for fans of the other school.

Speaking of Oklahoma, what part of the state are you in? Aren't you over to the east, and would you be as freaked as me if MMJ would come play at the Cain's in Tulsa?

Now, I know there are MMJ people in Colorado - where y'all at?

No offense taken, have some family members who are OSU alumni so I usually get to hear a lot of it.  I still live in  Norman and would love for MMJ to play at the ballroom, or anywhere in Oklahoma for that matter.  Even though it pains me to say it, congrats on the win last night.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

The DARK

Coming to you from South Carolina!

On a side note, we should make this thread sticky.
In another time, in another place, in another face

BH

South Carolina!  Home of my Uncle Red!   We used to go to Fripp Island all the time as a child, until it got destroyed by a hurricane!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

Which one? Hugo? That bastard...  :P

The DARK

I RESSURECT THIS THREAD FROM THE SECOND PAGE!!!!!

mjkoehler

Southern Illinois which is a whole another world from northern IL (ie Chicago)....Best I can do. I would claim my homeland of Nebraska (GO BIG RED!) but I cannot because of the aforementioned rule. Come on Huskers, I know you're here, time to represent!

bethofftherecord

Madison,WI Represent - where all the wisco people at?

nothing can be changed except ourselves

ratsprayer

representin' southeastern ohio.

BH

QuoteMadison,WI Represent - where all the wisco people at?

Alright!  A new entry.  Home of my favorite food.  Welcome Beth!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bethofftherecord

ok -  you got me curious - what is your favorite food?

SiOuxTribe

Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

BH

Uh, Cheese.   :)

bethofftherecord

Uh, Cheese.   :)

oh, oops.  I thought you meant like a restaurant or something.  haha.   ;D  Cheese is good.  

SeaBach

Jersey- represent, represent!

BH

sleezy_morning_reb

QuoteSpeaking of Oklahoma, what part of the state are you in? Aren't you over to the east, and would you be as freaked as me if MMJ would come play at the Cain's in Tulsa?

MMJ could definately roust the spirits of all the country legends haunting the Cain's Ballroom!  I've been praying for the Gods of Rock to humble us Okies with their presence when they tour behind the new album.
I'm ready for it now!

Crispy

Preach it, brother - I just got home from being rocked by the Black Keys at the Cain's tonight, with Dinosaur Jr. as the opener even! Surely someday the Jacket will grace the stage at the home of Bob Wills - I know a few Okies that will be filling that house. And I wouldn't complain if they were to play OKC the next night! :D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Sleazy Rider

QuotePreach it, brother - I just got home from being rocked by the Black Keys at the Cain's tonight, with Dinosaur Jr. as the opener even! Surely someday the Jacket will grace the stage at the home of Bob Wills - I know a few Okies that will be filling that house. And I wouldn't complain if they were to play OKC the next night! :D

The time is coming and when it does I will fall to my knees in the red dirt of my home state and weep and then rub the red mud on my body and do a ceremonial dance much like that of my ancestors along the sonoran river, The Magical Yaqui.

sorry, I've just got pride pouring outa my ass right now.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

mikmon

Hey

I know for a fact that there are multitudes of MMJ fans in Ireland. Their last show blew everyone away and their ears are still ringing.

You guys should come back soon!

Mike,
Dublin, Ireland.