MMJ Forum Calendar

Started by Johnny_Yac, Jul 24, 2010, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I've put together a Google calendar of MMJ and Forum related info.  Its just started, so be kind.  There may be mistakes; let me know.

I'm trying to get to where members can add to it, but maybe its better if I keep control for now.  Thoughts?

This calendar includes album release dates, upcoming shows, when tix go on sale (so far, Portland only), and Forum members' birthdates, where I could find them (I went through the Off Topic Ramblings postings for two years).

Send me corrections, tell me your birthday, other important MMJ/Forum related dates, etc.  Post info here, PM me or email me, or HOPEFULLY, you can add it yourself some day.

You can access the calendar at this URL: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=john%40johnnyyac.com&ctz=America/New_York

Forgive parallel posts...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TheBigChicken

you have WAY too much time on your hands my man....but very cool
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

SaraBananaBear

QuoteI've put together a Google calendar of MMJ and Forum related info.  Its just started, so be kind.  There may be mistakes; let me know.

I'm trying to get to where members can add to it, but maybe its better if I keep control for now.  Thoughts?

This calendar includes album release dates, upcoming shows, when tix go on sale (so far, Portland only), and Forum members' birthdates, where I could find them (I went through the Off Topic Ramblings postings for two years).

Send me corrections, tell me your birthday, other important MMJ/Forum related dates, etc.  Post info here, PM me or email me, or HOPEFULLY, you can add it yourself some day.

You can access the calendar at this URL: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=john%40johnnyyac.com&ctz=America/New_York

I love this! Such a great idea! Brilliant! How about making forum members birthdays in another color though? Is it possible? Just to make it easier to tell the difference? If not, then still awesome stuff!  :D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

johnnYYac

QuoteI've put together a Google calendar of MMJ and Forum related info.  Its just started, so be kind.  There may be mistakes; let me know.

I love this! Such a great idea! Brilliant! How about making forum members birthdays in another color though? Is it possible? Just to make it easier to tell the difference? If not, then still awesome stuff!  :D

I'll look into it.  I need more birthdays, people!  

EDIT: I was able to add an icon to member's birthdays.  I'm also playing with background.  Keep 'em coming.  

johnnYYac

Quoteyou have WAY too much time on your hands my man....but very cool

One of the perks of being a teacher- two months off!  However, I am full time dad to my three girls this summer and have a lot of stuff going on.  This happened because, once I get an idea, I can't let it go.  Isn't there a name for that?  I'll have to spend the day researching.
;)

twofingers

You are certainly the man.
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

Penny Lane

Yes, it's much appreciated! Enjoy your summer w/your girls.  :)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

johnnYYac

QuoteYou are certainly the man.

I need your birthday, Sir Jason.  And any other Jacket dates of relevance to my little project.

Anyone know the birthdates of the boys, including JQ, DC, etc.?

Bigsky

Haldon

very cool.  in my next life I am going to be a teacher so that I can have all that time off.  

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ynwa

what a great idea.  we are all benefitting from your summer "off"  :) thanks johnnY!!!
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

tdb810

love this!  thanks johnny!!
my bday is august 10 :)  yippppeeeeeeeee
.....Back at the Model Home

johnnYYac

Quotelove this!  thanks johnny!!
my bday is august 10 :)  yippppeeeeeeeee

Right around the corner [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

johnnYYac

Here's who I've got, regarding birthdays.  If you're not on this list, reply, PM, or email me.

AlwxanderD10
Teo
Jaimoe
scosby2
iLikeBeer
TheBigChicken
Edtombell
Soulshine
Reenie
MarkW
Penny Lane
tdb810
ynwa
El Chode
FitzCarraldo
Ghosts_on_TV
Sean Murphy (is he just Murph or Murphy? I'm trying to stick to screen names)
crazylove
ALady
Tracy
Gregg with 3 Gs
Sticky Icky Green Stuff
CrispYY
megalicious
johnnYYac
8bobbyb
woodnymph

woodnymph

Hey hey I'm August 14! Outside Lands LOOKOUT!!  :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

jesus

johnnYYac

Quotedec 25th. obviously.

Right.  Is it "Jesus' Birthday" or "Jesus's Birthday"?  Better ask Sticky!

woodnymph

Thanks for getting this all together, How Sweet It Is!!!

[size=9]oh oh psst Death Didn't Have No Mercy on Aug. 9, but it is AWESOME that you've included J.G's bday and passing dates.

I Truly Understand, johnnyYac is teh man[/size]  [smiley=laugh.gif]
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

johnnYYac

QuoteThanks for getting this all together, How Sweet It Is!!!

[size=9]oh oh psst Death Didn't Have No Mercy on Aug. 9, but it is AWESOME that you've included J.G's bday and passing dates.

I Truly Understand, johnnyYac is teh man[/size]  [smiley=laugh.gif]

Yeah, as a nod to me and the other Deadheads, I've included Jerry's B-day and D-day.  All other events are MMJ-related or forum members' birthdays.  I hope folks don't mind.  

I did include M. Ward's birthday and would do the same for the other MoF crew and anyone else related to MMJ by one degree of seperation (A. Bird, B. Solee, D.M. Moore, M. Mogis, C. Oberst, etc.).  Still don't have any birthday info for current and/or former bandmates.  

Also, don't have many forum members' birthdays.  Its totally voluntary, of course, but seems we should have flyguy, aMillionDreams, Kory, BH, and many, many more frequent posters or long-time members represented.  

[size=9]Thanks, woodnymph.  I haven't been using my new (first pair ever) glasses and misread the date.  Fixed.[/size]