Main Menu

She & Him & Jim

Started by Bigsky, Dec 19, 2011, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

I would love these 3 to make an album. I know they have played together...

It would be so wonderful

Bigsky

Maybe I'm the only one...

Ru-day

You're not alone. That formula would be explosive!!! :D

bold99

I'll take a Jim M Ward album.  Zooey can sing some backup....Conor can stay home.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

johnnYYac

Hell, let's just have Monsters of Folk put out a new album.  I love She & Him but much rather have MoF #2.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

aMillionDreams

Quote from: bold99 on Dec 20, 2011, 10:33 PM
I'll take a Jim M Ward album.  Zooey can sing some backup....Conor can stay home.

:thumbsup:
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

SaraBananaBear

She & Him & Jim would be awesome, mainly because of the great combo of names... but the music too I guess ;) I would most definitely prefer a Monsters of Folk album though and Conor should not be at home, booo people, boo! M. Ward has said that he's in post-production on his upcoming album, you never know, it might feature some Jim and Zooey.  :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

smhoffmann02

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Dec 20, 2011, 10:44 PM

:thumbsup:

I second this 100%.
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Bigsky

Zooey is what would make the trio work...JJ and Ward playing together is so 2008...it's been done. So you and Coner can stay home...

e_wind

I'm not a huge bright eyes fan, I like some of it, but conor is amazing on the mof album. Ahead Of The Curve is maybe my favorite on the album.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Bigsky

I'm in love with Zooey...so I was just thinking Zooey, M Ward and Jim...no one else.

Penny Lane

Quote from: Bigsky on Dec 27, 2011, 02:39 PM
I'm in love with Zooey...so I was just thinking Zooey, M Ward and Jim...no one else.

should be under the TV thread, but New Girl is getting a bit better
the episode about her and justin long having sex was hilarious...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jon T.

Quote from: Penny Lane on Dec 27, 2011, 03:12 PM

I agree.  This show kind of got on my nerves at first.  My wife keeps watching it, which in turn means I see some of it.  I have caught myself lauging more than I used to.

Bigsky

Quote from: Jon T. on Dec 27, 2011, 03:26 PM

I agree.  This show kind of got on my nerves at first.  My wife keeps watching it, which in turn means I see some of it.  I have caught myself lauging more than I used to.
I'll have to check it out.

Penny, I know your feelings for Jim are strong and true, so please don't feel any resentment for the potential duet...if she gets in the way I can distract her...;)

Penny Lane

Quote from: Bigsky on Dec 27, 2011, 04:37 PM
Quote from: Jon T. on Dec 27, 2011, 03:26 PM

I'll have to check it out.

Penny, I know your feelings for Jim are strong and true, so please don't feel any resentment for the potential duet...if she gets in the way I can distract her...;)

that would be so boring (no offense)...
she's cute as a button and quirky as anything, but Jim needs to duet with some other, more exciting singers! 

(like me in shower....KIDDING KIDDING)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

jimsflyingv

Quote from: e_wind on Dec 22, 2011, 09:14 PM
I'm not a huge bright eyes fan, I like some of it, but conor is amazing on the mof album. Ahead Of The Curve is maybe my favorite on the album.

Agreed, but I really like the Mystic Valley Band, it think it is much better than Bright Eyes. I just discovered She and Him and together with Jim they would be awesome....he should play guitar though not bass.......

Ghosts_on_TV

I always think its funny when people bash Conor. He has the best songs on the MOF album and you think he should stay home next time?
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...