So I made a YY tee shirt

Started by AMightyPirate, Mar 04, 2010, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

"why does my mind blow to bits every time they play that song"

What mlbrady said!! Good work!  I'd rock that.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

jones

How about a scrolling LED sign on the back so that you can pick your own text?

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

jones

I know, right?  What is my cut?

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI know, right?  What is my cut?

3 wackadoos?
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

jones

QuoteI know, right?  What is my cut?

3 wackadoos?

Make it 4 and you've got yourself a deal, mister.

But seriously, hopefully someone in the band or management will pick this up and run with it.  Best of luck!

ALady

QuoteGood stuff!

One suggestion I would make though is to change "My Morning Jacket" to "Yim Yames".  I know Jim doesn't like to use his likeness in MMJ stuff, especially if the other band members aren't prominently featured as well.

I'm also guessing that you can't use his image or name on a shirt you intend to sell.  Worth running by management, for sure...maybe they'll decide to pick up your design and sell it themselves!

Great design, man!   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

AMightyCaporal

yea, I was going to shoot them an email and let them know I have this design and a bunch of people are interested

AlwxanderD10

yeah, I've designed a few shirts over the years...

AMightyCaporal

Quoteyeah, I've designed a few shirts over the years...

haha now that is a tee shirt!

manonthemoon

The black with no words on the front rocks.
Alive or Just Breathing

danz

TGMC421

weeniebeenie

Cool stuff! I like it a lot.
How loud can silence get?

AMightyCaporal

Haldon

yes to the black....awesome

Dillsnufus

Quoteyes to the black....awesome
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

AMightyCaporal

thanks again everyone, glad theres been such a positive response!  I sent management an email to see what my next steps should be.  I'll keep ya'll informed of the progress.

capt. scotty

Quoteyeah, I've designed a few shirts over the years...

holy shit, I never knew MMJ was in Willow!!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

sweatboard

I likes the black one, no print on front but, put "Why does my mind blow to bits?", "Wordless Chorus" or "There"ll be a knock on your back door" on the back and I'm in!!'
There's Still Time.........