New York Football Giants

Started by zanjam, Feb 04, 2012, 01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanjam

Thought they needed their own thread.  That is all.  Let the positive energy flow...
anything + reverb always = better

Jaimoe

I've been a fan even before Phil Simms took over for Scott Brunner. I used to be a diehard, but I'm only a casual NFL fan nowadays. I hope they kick some New England ass tomorrow!

joey_rogo

There are two teams I follow religiously. One is the NY Rangers. The other is the NY Giants. The Giants winning it all a few years ago was my happiest sports fan moment. I'm concerned this time though that my good fortune bank is almost empty, and I still need some in the tank for the Rangers to do well in the playoffs.

Giants in the superbowl, Rangers atop the eastern conference. Times are good. Here's to an epic game tomorrow :beer:

mahg33ta

mods please lock this thread

My Morning Tube top

lucylew

iLikeBeer

Quote from: My Morning Tube top on Feb 04, 2012, 11:16 AM
>:( GO PATS!

I hate the G men and really any sports team from NY so GO PATS!

ericm

Hopefully the Giants back up their confident week long chatter. I'm not used to them talking so much, and much rather have them take the "us against the world",quiet, underdog, type approach.

That said; Happy Super Bowl Eve, and GOOOO GIANTS!!   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Jahmazed

Quote from: Jaimoe on Feb 04, 2012, 06:49 AM
I've been a fan even before Phil Simms took over for Scott Brunner. I used to be a diehard, but I'm only a casual NFL fan nowadays. I hope they kick some New England ass tomorrow!

Traitor!  Time to lose the Bruins logo if you're rooting for the Giants  ;D

Jahmazed

Quote from: mahg33ta on Feb 04, 2012, 09:23 AM
mods please lock this thread

Agreed, enough Giants smack talk this week.. let the game begin!

ericm

NY Football Giants are even winning this thread 5 posters to 4. ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

bold992006

I can't stop smiling.  I live in Boston and all my Patriots friends are miserable....I am really enjoying it.  Eli is the man!!

headhunter

:)

Good game all around.  tough back and forth.  could have easily gone the other way.

glad for the way it ended up.  eli sure has come a long way.   :)
was some shakin' and some record playin'

Penny Lane

what a great game!~Sorry to Pats fans....could have gone either way...both QBs seemed great under pressure.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

e_wind

Personally, I think Bradey deserved more if we're talking purely QBs. Some dropped passes (that shouldve been caught 100% of the time) in the 4th by the pats were the deciding factor IMO. And they weren't Bradeys fault. However, I don't like Bradey, I was rootin for the Giants, and I won money bettin on them. So, woo go Giants!!

That 87 for the Pats on the last play of the game... He could've won the game for them. Not saying it houldve happened, cause it would've been tough, but he could've.

I think it was a good game.

All this could be total bullshit though cause I'm not versed in football watching. In KY its about the college basketball. But I hate the NBA
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

BigHerm

Brady missed some passes pretty bad on the second to last drive in the fourth quarter. But yeah, he played a good game. Eli played better especially when it mattered.

I didn't really care who won, just glad we got a good game.

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

iLikeBeer

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Feb 06, 2012, 06:33 PM
Crying Pats Fan.mp4

Oh my fucking god!  Someone needs to tell that chick to get a grip!  Crying over a freaking game???  Get some perspective in your worthless life!

Ruckus

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Feb 07, 2012, 10:43 AM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Feb 06, 2012, 06:33 PM
Crying Pats Fan.mp4

Oh my fucking god!  Someone needs to tell that chick to get a grip!  Crying over a freaking game???  Get some perspective in your worthless life!
:))Dude.  Not real.  I thinks there's one of my friends imitating me after game 7 of Cubbies /Marlins.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

Ticker Tape Parade Day! Supposedly J Rud is in the house somewhere, waiting to hear from him, maybe meet up for a  lunch beer----most likely it's too chaotic, though..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill