T5 (Plus OTHERS) Reunion on 2.12.11 Roll Call

Started by trish_dooley, Nov 08, 2010, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

Quotetrish- have you sent out a personal invite to the boys in the band?
(maybe have your little girl write the letter)

Great idea!  :)

Funny.....someone else we all know and love asked me that question too :)  Dontcha think that would be kinda weird super-stalker, desperate and freaky?  (kinda like most of us on here :)  I just don't know if I could bear the rejection.....but WOW that would be super cool.  I will ponder this.....
.....Back at the Model Home

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

tdb810

i know...i know....i'm thinking about it :)

Dodobird

QuoteNothing ventured, nothing gained.  ;)

Agreed! It never hurts to ask. They'll probably send us a package in the mail if they can't make it. Hopefully it will be "The Bear"!!!  :D
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

ms. yvon

2 snags:

--the show i work on is ending, so i'll be out of work by mid-january.
--the decemberists are playing los angeles on 2.12

i still have a free flight on southwest, and if i can swing seeing the decemberists in another town, i may still be in this.

HOO-AH!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

tdb810

Quote2 snags:

--the show i work on is ending, so i'll be out of work by mid-january.
--the decemberists are playing los angeles on 2.12

i still have a free flight on southwest, and if i can swing seeing the decemberists in another town, i may still be in this.

HOO-AH!

;D ;D ;D

jdbartender

Trish!! Hope all is well!
Actually that sounds awesome... I was thinking about seeing Tea Leaf Green in the city that night, so me and the crew could stop by and hang for a bit at your place.

I didn't back read the whole thread.  Let me know if the meet up is still on!

Tell Bob I said hi!

jared

tdb810

QuoteTrish!! Hope all is well!
Actually that sounds awesome... I was thinking about seeing Tea Leaf Green in the city that night, so me and the crew could stop by and hang for a bit at your place.

Tell Bob I said hi!

Yes Jared, it's most definitely still on and we would absolutely love it if you and the fellas could come by!  Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holidays!     Take good care !

jared

jdbartender

QuoteTrish!! Hope all is well!

Tell Bob I said hi!

Yes Jared, it's most definitely still on and we would absolutely love it if you and the fellas could come by!  Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holidays!     Take good care !

jared

Alright you talked me into it  ;).  Just talked to Scott in Vermont, not sure if you remember him but he was at the MPP show and you guys chatted for a bit.  Anyway, I told him about it and he def wants to come too!  So Mark us down for 3!  Let me know what we should bring... We can talk off line if that is easier... Can't wait to see you guys!

tdb810

1-dodobird
2-br00ke
3-lil sis
4-Kydiddle
5-darkglow
6-ghosts
7-Alady (in spirit - UPDATE: this may be a possibility -- yeehaw!)
8-Crispy (if in Jersey)
9-BH (hey ya never know)
10-bluesky
11-ynwa
12-Johnnyac (if he can get fellow new englanders. UPDATE: Definite)
13-headhunter & wife
14-PennyLane
15-Fiddle
16-Ralph (via skype)
17-twofingers
18-Ruckus (maybe)
19-ericm
20-big sky (?) has been chatting about VD, so not sure :)
21-Love Dog (just wants to know if guitars will be present :) )
22-soulshine (in spirit)
23-ms yvon (just messaged me that she is buying a 2011 calendar to pencil this in AND she cant wait for Sunday brunch--- yippppppeeeeee west coast!)
24-sassbox (fingers crossed)
25-dodobird's friend brian (perhaps)
26-Chief okonoko (will be saving up for the next tour)  we will skype you!
27-JDBartender + 3 from the MPP party planning crew
28-EL CHODE and I don't want to hear any BS about a bar exam with all the freakin computer time you log.  Take a break from the Forum &  FB and come for a drink! You're in jersey for chrissakes!!

kydiddle

This running list makes me very, very, very happy. Hopefully by the time we all meet up that weekend we'll know if MMJ will be at Roo and we can start some serious plans.

And since this is a T5 related thread...I'll just say that I cleaned out the pictures on my computer and in doing so looked through all of the NYC pics again. What a magical, magical week. Just the other day I relayed the story of standing outside the bathroom at Joe's Pub as Carl tried to get out with all his stuff. Because I was tipsy the only thing I could think to say was: "Maaaan, Carl, you're too big to carry your own equipment." To which he responded with a high pitch, "Whaaaaat?" Thankfully BH was a witness.

Ahhh, memories.
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

Quote from: kydiddle on Dec 30, 2010, 12:36 PM
This running list makes me very, very, very happy. Hopefully by the time we all meet up that weekend we'll know if MMJ will be at Roo and we can start some serious plans.

And since this is a T5 related thread...I'll just say that I cleaned out the pictures on my computer and in doing so looked through all of the NYC pics again. What a magical, magical week. Just the other day I relayed the story of standing outside the bathroom at Joe's Pub as Carl tried to get out with all his stuff. Because I was tipsy the only thing I could think to say was: "Maaaan, Carl, you're too big to carry your own equipment." To which he responded with a high pitch, "Whaaaaat?" Thankfully BH was a witness.

Ahhh, memories.

what a sweet memory...Joe's Pub was my favorite night of the week.
(can't believe my favorite night didn't involve a Mr. James)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

Uhhh...that night wouldn't have happened that way without you, Penny Lane.
Cow temperature.

BH

Quote from: kydiddle on Dec 30, 2010, 12:36 PM

Ahhh, memories.

ohhhh how i miss that week......
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

br00ke

wo0o0o .. this get together is NEXT MONTH  ;D

Ruckus

Quote from: br00ke on Jan 03, 2011, 08:04 PM
So if Oregon wins, I'll be there for sure dressed as a Green Duck.  If Auburn does, I may shy away ;) ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

kydiddle

Quote from: Ruckus on Jan 05, 2011, 10:11 PM
So if Oregon wins, I'll be there for sure dressed as a Green Duck.  If Auburn does, I may shy away ;) ;D

You're going, Ruckus. I will drive to B-More and kidnap you if I have to...

Cow temperature.

tdb810

Quote from: kydiddle on Jan 06, 2011, 08:45 AM

You're going, Ruckus. I will drive to B-More and kidnap you if I have to...

And we will be arriving in a "shitter's full" RV.  Cannot wait!!

br00ke

IF Auburn wins? WHEN Auburn wins!! ;D no matter .. you'll be there and we'll break bourbon over it  8)

by the way .. what are sleeping options for this weekend? as a nyc'er without a car, i'm sorta at the mercy of whatever i can hobble together.