T5 (Plus OTHERS) Reunion on 2.12.11 Roll Call

Started by trish_dooley, Nov 08, 2010, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesky

I'm not sure, I cut mine out and gave it to Fiddle

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 15, 2011, 10:31 PM
I forgot.  Who ate my melted face?

ynwa

man, there are some awesome pics in there!  good times... good times  :thumbsup:
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

kydiddle

Yes...good times. So happy that my "ass-beating" was caught on camera.  :thumbsup:

And seriously...Ruckus didn't leave anything behind?
Cow temperature.

br00ke

i'm at home sick today so what better to do than finally post more pictures  :)

sweet backyard bonfire action .. everyone ended up outside

val & christine on the keys

laura & christine

lovefest .. YEAH !

best host's EVER  :-*

trish still has her ba-ba-ba-bananas from T5  ;D

johnny, laura, liz, trish & jeff

rob & bob .. hey that rhymes !!

val & rob .. not so much on the rhyming but still awesome-sauce

johnny & brian

perhaps christine & i were acting a fool .. ky was giving us 'the look'  ;D

ky & i trying to have a serious moment

SISTERS!! ... liz & laura with brian & bill in the background

johnny & dave with the omni

rich on the gee-tar

ky with val's awesome flag

jeff & beth

rich plays us a tune .. and we horribly sing along  :thumbsup:

val, me, & liz .. by the glow of the fire

dave & his lady eating some melted faces

late night and a little drunk

Crispy

Oh man, I'm sad I missed this. I'm pretty sure Ruckus has nothing left to leave!  ;D
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

woodnymph

Oh sweet manna!  Awesome pics Brooke & Johnny!!!  I can't get enough of 'em!  :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Ruckus

Quote from: Crispy on Feb 16, 2011, 09:46 AM
Oh man, I'm sad I missed this. I'm pretty sure Ruckus has nothing left to leave!  ;D

I left my liver and your empty bottle of Ole Rebel Reserve.

For the record, I didn't want to wake up everyone all discombobulated after ISM night as I vacated the apartment so I settled for a mere cursory search of my immediate vicinity. ::)

I want my bourbon stained sweater back Crispy!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

Quote from: Ruckus on Feb 16, 2011, 11:02 AM

For the record, I didn't want to wake up everyone all discombobulated after ISM night as I vacated the apartment so I settled for a mere cursory search of my immediate vicinity. ::)

You put the hurt on the Ole Rebel Reserve, eh? Good man! You'll get your sweater when you pry it from my cold, drunken hands at Hangout!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Thanks for the pics!  It's wonderful to see all those beautiful faces again.   :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

kydiddle

Quote from: BH on Feb 16, 2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the pics!  It's wonderful to see all those beautiful faces again.   :)

Randomly, you were in my dream last night BH. I got this awesome job I always wanted (see it was a dream), but all these people I know kept showing up and getting me in trouble. You walked into the room and asked me if I wanted to play spades.  ;D
Cow temperature.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 15, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hey Rich, you need to PM or let me know here what that little Fender amp was.  I loved the distortion effect w/my OM200 and want to replicate it.  Is it a standard effect in most guitar amps or can I find something else that'll do the trick (some kind of effects pedal or whatnot)?  I'm hoping to do it on the cheap, as we all know I'm no musician, just a noodler. 

As I said in the Our Music thread, it was awesome jamming with you.  Thanks to everyone there for putting up with it.  I wish I was a Suzuki Omnichord salesman on commission that night.  I think all of JD's boys are in the market now.

I really wouldn't recommend my amp, as it's kinda horrible for doing anything with it.  It's a standard effect on 90% of guitar amps, go to any music shop, pick up a guitar, and test out some cheap amps, or effects pedals and see if it can make a guitar sound like how you want your omni to sound, if it can make a guitar sound like that, it can make an Omni sound like it.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

lil sis

Love these pics!  Love these peeps!  :)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

johnnYYac

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Feb 16, 2011, 06:01 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 15, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hey Rich, you need to PM or let me know here what that little Fender amp was.  I loved the distortion effect w/my OM200 and want to replicate it.  Is it a standard effect in most guitar amps or can I find something else that'll do the trick (some kind of effects pedal or whatnot)?  I'm hoping to do it on the cheap, as we all know I'm no musician, just a noodler. 

As I said in the Our Music thread, it was awesome jamming with you.  Thanks to everyone there for putting up with it.  I wish I was a Suzuki Omnichord salesman on commission that night.  I think all of JD's boys are in the market now.

I really wouldn't recommend my amp, as it's kinda horrible for doing anything with it.  It's a standard effect on 90% of guitar amps, go to any music shop, pick up a guitar, and test out some cheap amps, or effects pedals and see if it can make a guitar sound like how you want your omni to sound, if it can make a guitar sound like that, it can make an Omni sound like it.
Thanks, Rich.  I'll just take my OM200 with me to a local shop sometime.  The only amp I've ever used is the one I have now, make by Suzuki for the Omnichord.  The only "effect" it has is a phaser (meh).  Rock on!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

tdb810

You left your liver here...it's in the freezer next to Jim's banana.
.....Back at the Model Home

Ruckus

Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 16, 2011, 09:04 PM

;D  No way!? You got that banana back in the freezer along with Charles (my liver)?!

If you haven't yet reheard the EU setlist story, I don't believe I can type it justice.  A couple of drinks and excessive hyperbole down in the Gulf Shores should give the setlist the respect it deserves. ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

Quote from: kydiddle on Feb 16, 2011, 04:26 PM
Quote from: BH on Feb 16, 2011, 11:52 AM

Randomly, you were in my dream last night BH. I got this awesome job I always wanted (see it was a dream), but all these people I know kept showing up and getting me in trouble. You walked into the room and asked me if I wanted to play spades.  ;D

Ha!    "Forget that job, you know you want to play spades!"   What was your answer?   Or did you have time for that before Crispy jumped in and started trying to feed you cookies?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: Ruckus on Feb 16, 2011, 09:37 PM
Quote from: tdb810 on Feb 16, 2011, 09:04 PM

;D  No way!? You got that banana back in the freezer along with Charles (my liver)?!

If you haven't yet reheard the EU setlist story, I don't believe I can type it justice.  A couple of drinks and excessive hyperbole down in the Gulf Shores should give the setlist the respect it deserves. ;)

Maybe i'll post a picture of it  ;D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

JaneCool

Guess I should check the forum more often - I would have loved to come to this and I'm not that far away!
So, I do believe.....

ericm

Quote from: JaneCool on Feb 18, 2011, 03:54 PM
Guess I should check the forum more often - I would have loved to come to this and I'm not that far away!

That'll learn ya, JC. ;)

No worries, I'm sure they'll be many more get togethers!
"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

starting to think about this again......... :D :D :D :D
.....Back at the Model Home