My Morning Jacket are guests on foodie podcast

Started by johnnYYac, Sep 23, 2012, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

MMJ are slated as guest on the next podcast for Food is the New Rock, likely around Sept. 25th.  Click below to go to the "Food is the New Rock" site.  Thanks for the intel, Diane!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

lucylew

Fully

That was interesting to listen to. My father-in-law was a Lil' Debbie man. I tell my husband all the time that is why I married him - free Debbies 4 Lyfe. Listen to the podcast and you'll understand.

Waddy Peytona

That podcast makes me feel like a food novice. Funny, considering how long I've been eating it.

LeanneP

Interesting show. I think I'll check out the other eps.  Patrick made me sooooo damned hungry. And now I want to try a Little Debbie cake of some sort. I don't know that we have them in Canada. Or maybe didn't until recently and we don't tend to buy that kind of thing, but I'm willing to try 'em out in the name of science. Or curiosity. Or, uh, did I mention how hungry I am? 
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

Fully

Quote from: LeanneP on Sep 25, 2012, 10:44 PM
Interesting show. I think I'll check out the other eps.  Patrick made me sooooo damned hungry. And now I want to try a Little Debbie cake of some sort. I don't know that we have them in Canada. Or maybe didn't until recently and we don't tend to buy that kind of thing, but I'm willing to try 'em out in the name of science. Or curiosity. Or, uh, did I mention how hungry I am?

Debbie's are mostly just sugared snack cakes. I think I might try to find the duck confit sandwich he was describing. It sounds much more fattening though. I'm really glad I had eaten before I listened to this podcast though.

subinai

this podcast is great. patrick is a funny dude. aaanndddd i want to be his foodie friend.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 26, 2012, 02:11 PM
So, it was just Patrick?
there were two other guys, but they were the podcasters.

Angelo

I just stumbled upon this episode/show. This is cool. One of the hosts says MMJ is his favorite band of all time.