Conservative comedian gets hit at union rally

Started by Tracy 2112, Dec 12, 2012, 08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Taterbug

As I was flipping around news channels last night I saw Hannity interviewing this idiot.
He new exactly what was going to happen by setting up an anti union tent during a rally against right to work legislation.  He said the reason he didn't defend himself was that if he did they probably would have killed him.  I'm guessing they would have ripped his arms and legs off and beat him to death with'em.   He had a shit eating grin on his mug the entire interview.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Tracy 2112

Quote from: Taterbug on Dec 12, 2012, 11:54 AM
As I was flipping around news channels last night I saw Hannity interviewing this idiot.
He new exactly what was going to happen by setting up an anti union tent during a rally against right to work legislation.  He said the reason he didn't defend himself was that if he did they probably would have killed him.  I'm guessing they would have ripped his arms and legs off and beat him to death with'em.   He had a shit eating grin on his mug the entire interview.

I saw that, too. He was smiling before the first word came out of his mouth and now he is trying to turn this whole thing into a media event MMA style re-match against the perp. However, I am pretty sure that's what most assault victims ask for, right?

sweatboard

It remindes me of that video where that guy pukes in his beer and keeps drinking it....and then it just keeps going on and on.  Good Fun!  I wanna see someone interview that douche without his que cards. 

favorite president..... Monica Lewinsky 
There's Still Time.........

johnnYYac

I foolishly responded to a comment on that video and got a response that just makes me sad.

A guy posted that it is FACT that Obama is a half-white, half-black Kenyan Muslim.  I asked what evidence he has that Obama is a practicing Muslim, to which he responded:

"Obama openly admits that he was raised Muslim.

According to Muslim religions you are always a Muslim. The only way out of the Muslim religion is to be killed."

:huh:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

rincon

Fist video is a great example a a smug douch cherry picking things. He probably had hours of footage, and condensed it to make intelligent people look stupid, which he did not accomplish as much as he thinks he did.

iLikeBeer

Quote from: rincon on Dec 13, 2012, 09:04 AM
Fist video is a great example a a smug douch cherry picking things. He probably had hours of footage, and condensed it to make intelligent people look stupid, which he did not accomplish as much as he thinks he did.

Kind of exactly what I was thinking...

Douchebags like that deserve a good punch in the face!

Tracy 2112

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Dec 13, 2012, 11:34 AM

Weird man; I consider myself a peaceful person and I practice non-violent communication and mindfulness, but there is a place, not so deep inside of me, who also feels that guy deserves to get his ass kicked...

iLikeBeer

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Dec 13, 2012, 12:37 PM
Quote from: iLikeBeer on Dec 13, 2012, 11:34 AM

Weird man; I consider myself a peaceful person and I practice non-violent communication and mindfulness, but there is a place, not so deep inside of me, who also feels that guy deserves to get his ass kicked...

I hear you Tracy.  I would not be the one to jump out and punch that guy in the face, and normally I too would not condone such behavior...  But there are always exceptions to the rule and this douche would fall under one of those exceptions...  :cool: