MMJ 12 Days Giveaway - Forum Winners???

Started by timandre22185, Dec 20, 2012, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timandre22185

Entered my info again for the Christmas giveaways.  Was wondering if any forum members have won so far???

bluesky

I was just thinking the same thing...

legendofchin97

My Morning Jacket is my favorite band.  And I actualy won Day 9!  I was having a really rough week and money is pretty right for my wife and me, so this was amazing... Haven't gotten my stuff yet, but MMJ really uplifted me this Christmas season.  I know it's just stuff, but it's more than just the stuff (although I'm excited about it!).  It really means a whole lot to me this year.  Merry Christmas, guys!

zanjam

Awesome!  And I hope to win day 12  :thumbsup:
anything + reverb always = better

timandre22185

Quote from: legendofchin97 on Dec 20, 2012, 11:52 AM
My Morning Jacket is my favorite band.  And I actualy won Day 9!  I was having a really rough week and money is pretty right for my wife and me, so this was amazing... Haven't gotten my stuff yet, but MMJ really uplifted me this Christmas season.  I know it's just stuff, but it's more than just the stuff (although I'm excited about it!).  It really means a whole lot to me this year.  Merry Christmas, guys!

Very, very cool... Congrats!

davymac

Awesome, congrats!  Day 12 is loaded with great stuff...that would be the best xmas present I'd ever got!  :happy:

legendofchin97

I was slightly incorrect - I won day 7.  Don't want to steal day 9's thunder...  Good luck to everybody that's entering for day 12!

YimYodd

Nice to see  :thumbsup:
         Still hoping for Day 12  :smiley:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

Bernard

Glad to see someone here won a day!

Come on 12, I need a festivus miracle!!!

Northern Neighbour

Congratulations!

smhoffmann02

Congrats - this is fantastic.  Enjoy!
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.