Main Menu

my wedding

Started by soundgarden1981, Mar 02, 2013, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soundgarden1981

got married to my beautiful wife 2 weeks ago 1920s style for me n her.
entrance song was dream a little dream mmj
and exit from church song was gideon.
went down so good loads askin about the music gona post pics n vids as soon as i get them think my fellow jacketeers will love them
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

soundgarden1981

not sure if in right forum bit so move if needed!!just back from honeymoon gettin drunk listening to mmj.
:smiley:

headhunter

very nice on both accounts.

congratulations and hoping your honeymoon was one big holiday.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

Very nice, indeed.  And I do believe this is the perfect place for the thread. 

Its the music...

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

Quote from: soundgarden1981 on Mar 02, 2013, 03:08 PM
got married to my beautiful wife 2 weeks ago 1920s style for me n her.
entrance song was dream a little dream mmj
and exit from church song was gideon.
went down so good loads askin about the music gona post pics n vids as soon as i get them think my fellow jacketeers will love them
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

hell yeah, post some pics and videos!...especially the Gideon exit  :cool:
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

GO4IT

Got all excited when I saw "My Wedding" and "Penny" as the latest entry on this thread but I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks for THAT wedding.

Congratulations soundgarden and MS soundgarden!!!! :beer:

Great choices for your music. If I was getting married in this era, I would definitely go for some MMJ tunes (I did sneak in a few for my daughter's wedding a couple of years ago :grin:).

MS GO4IT and I didn't have MMJ back then but we had a friend play a great live version of the piano outro to Layla as we walked out at the end of the ceremony.  No way we were going with the freakin' Wedding March and I'm sure, soundgarden, that your choice will bring back great memories when you listen to those tunes in the years to come.  Hey, that reminds me, I have to get out my old vinyl Layla and give that a spin - it's been a while :thumbsup:

CC

nice choice. and 1920s style too.

congratulations!!

BH

Congrats man!   In a slightly related note, I just got Soundgarden tickets!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

soundgarden1981

still waiting on videographer and photographer to send me dvd of all the stuff  :angry:
will post soon as i get ! hoping sum goods pics/vids

seen soundgarden last year for first time. amazing gig!!  :drum: :drum: :drum:

soundgarden1981

how do i post pics n vids for when i get em? when i click the insert image  icon it doesnt give me option

Fully

They have to be posted on an image hosting site like Photobucket and YouTube for the videos. Then you paste the picture URL in the box that pops up after you push the picture button.

For videos, copy the code that comes up when you click the share button. Then paste it in the post box.

Also, congratulations on your wedding!

soundgarden1981

thanks for advice,will post when get stuff end of week :smiley:

soundgarden1981

having nightmare waiting for pics etc wont have video for weeks yet. videographers a nightmare.ny ways il just put up vids with mmj music when i get em  :angry: :angry:

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o678/moomoos1981/0a9ab3c65cd03025eaa9c3be75a11038_zpse207505e.jpg

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o678/moomoos1981/IMG_2044_zpsae79de6c.jpg