Membership Renewal Option?

Started by whodonit2u, Apr 16, 2013, 04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodonit2u

My Roll Call membership is about to expire, so i'm curious if there is a renewal option or do we just purchase a new membership package?

e_wind

I *believe* that you should get an email, based only on what I've heard from other people. I haven't gotten an email but I also don't know when mine is up for renewal. There doesnt seem to be senority, so I guess just buying again would be just as good.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

Last year they sent out an announcement to everyone right before they sold tickets for the summer shows. I went ahead and purchased again even though mine wasn't due to expire until a few months later. It did not just roll over. You had to go in and renew it. I may not renew since the band is on hiatus. I may wait until they actually are going to tour again.

manonthemoon

Quote from: Fully on Apr 16, 2013, 05:42 PM
Last year they sent out an announcement to everyone right before they sold tickets for the summer shows. I went ahead and purchased again even though mine wasn't due to expire until a few months later. It did not just roll over. You had to go in and renew it. I may not renew since the band is on hiatus. I may wait until they actually are going to tour again.

But what will u do without a shirt and poster?
Or without early enterance privliges that never pan out?
Alive or Just Breathing

Fully

Quote from: manonthemoon on Apr 16, 2013, 09:17 PM
Quote from: Fully on Apr 16, 2013, 05:42 PM

But what will u do without a shirt and poster?
Or without early enterance privliges that never pan out?
Hmmm. I'm not sure....maybe I can borrow one. The best privilege that I got was getting to go to the Jim show in Nashville and I didn't even win. But that was worth the price of the membership fee right there.

smhoffmann02

Hmmmm, if the 2012 roll call laminate works for early entrance in 2013, I'll wait until my membership expires in the fall to renew.   Unless there's some killer schwag I can't live without.
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.