NYE 2013 hints

Started by ChrisSalty, Aug 06, 2013, 12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisSalty

Hey guys,

Anyone have any leads on where they'll do NYE this year?

ms. yvon

well they don't play NYE every year.  with OBH pending they make take a pass this go round.  :embarrassed:

not playing joy-kill here, just saying it's not a cert.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

FiddleCastro

MMJay-Z at the Barclays NYE 2014  :thumbsup:

But in all seriousness, I don't think we're getting a New Years show/run this year. I HOPE I'M WRONG.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Fully

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Aug 07, 2013, 08:25 AM

But in all seriousness, I don't think we're getting a New Years show/run this year. I HOPE I'M WRONG.

I would be completely fine with you being wrong. It would be nice to get three nights at Port Chester again. I'd be completely fine with that instead of another NYE show or the NYE show could be at The Capitol. I imagine that One Big Holiday is all we are getting this winter though, and that is nothing to sneeze at (although it is being held during flu season, so there may well be sneezing involved.)

pattilovesmmj

Quote from: Fully on Aug 07, 2013, 09:01 AM

I would be completely fine with you being wrong. It would be nice to get three nights at Port Chester again. I'd be completely fine with that instead of another NYE show or the NYE show could be at The Capitol. I imagine that One Big Holiday is all we are getting this winter though, and that is nothing to sneeze at (although it is being held during flu season, so there may well be sneezing involved.)
Fully, do you think they'll do anything prior to the new year that isn't already scheduled?

Fully

Quote from: pattilovesmmj on Aug 07, 2013, 01:13 PM

Fully, do you think they'll do anything prior to the new year that isn't already scheduled?

I can only hope so.

ms. yvon

...and that is nothing to sneeze at (although it is being held during flu season, so there may well be sneezing involved.)
:grin:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."